Feelings for you?

You pulled Namjoon's hoodie over your head. Just then, Namjoon snaked his arm around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him. You looked at Namjoon, who was already staring at you. "Are you scared?" Namjoon asked, worried. You looked at him, "He figured me out!" you thought as you slowly nodded. Namjoon didn't do anything afterwards.

The movie finally ended. Jungkook sat up and started stretching. "That was lame!" Jungkook said while looking disappointed (Don't listen to the internet then). You saw that Hosoek was scared to death. "I'm glad that I'm not the only one," you thought to yourself. Everyone started heading to bed. The worst thing was that you had to sleep in the living; where it's dark and worst of all, you're sleeping alone. Yoongi had already headed to bed early since he said the movie was "boring," and Namjoon just left the room without saying anything to you. Now here you are in the living room, alone, and regretting your decision. You looked around the room, the lights were still on. "Why Y/N?? Why did you have to agree to such thing?" you mumbled to yourself. You laid down on the couch and closed your eyes. You were hoping that if you thought about sleep then it'll help. It didn't help, you swore that you heard noises every time you tried sleeping. You opened your eyes and started thinking. "I can't sleep alone! I'll sleep with Yoongi. No, no, Yoongi values his beauty sleep, and the other members don't know me too well! The only person left is Namjoon..." you were hesitant. You didn't want to go into a guy's room (You already did) and sleep in their room for the rest of the night. Especially with the guy you like, and the guy who kissed you twice (TWICE! *Insert instrumental*) in one day. You laid there, thinking. Then there was a loud noise that made you change your mind. You immediately got up from the couch. You turned off the lights and started running to Namjoon's room.

You grabbed the door handle and swung it open. You looked around, and saw that Namjoon was reading. He looked at you, confused. "Were you too scared to go to sleep by yourself??" Namjoon asked. You closed the door behind you and ran over to Namjoon's bed. Without a word, you jumped onto the opposite side of the bed and avoided making eye contact. You pointed down at yourself, "I'm going to sleep on this side," you informed. "Okay..." Namjoon said. He sounded kind of disappointed. You couldn't fall asleep. After a few minutes, you heard Namjoon close his book and felt him pull the blanket over himself. He turned off his lamp, and you closed your eyes. You eventually fell asleep.

Narrator's P.O.V.
Namjoon looked up at the ceiling before looking over at you, who was finally asleep. He sighed before turning his back to you and then he fell asleep.

~The next morning~

Namjoon's POV
I woke up to something on top of me. When I opened my eyes, I saw Y/N lying on top of me. "How did this happen??" I asked with confusion. I looked down at Y/N, she looked like an angel. She looked so peaceful sleeping. I kissed Y/N's forehead, "I guess Jimin was right... you are a goddess, and I'm starting to fall for you," I smiled while watching Y/N sleep.

~A few minutes later~

Narrator's POV
You opened your eyes. You realized that you weren't laying on a soft bed. You attempted to stretch but you were met with skin. Then you realized that there were arms wrapped around you. You looked up to realize that you were laying on top of Namjoon. "Morning gorgeous," Namjoon said smiling. You stared at him, then made an attempt to get off of him but Namjoon wouldn't let you go. "N-Namjoon! Let me go," you demanded, he shook his head and chuckled. You could feel your cheeks heating up. Just then, Jimin walked into the room (When your parents walk into your room while you're watching Markiplier and Jackseptieye pole dancing). "Hyung do you ha-" Jimin stopped talking and looked at both of you. He smirked, "Sorry for distributing you guys," Jimin said. "Ji-Jimin it's not what it looks like!" you attempted to defend your innocence. Jimin chuckled, and without saying anything he walked out of the room. He closed the door behind him as if he didn't see anything.

You looked at Namjoon again, who was clearly enjoying your torture. "Namjoon... let me go..." you said. Namjoon looked at you, "Why???" He asked. "Well, only couples do this... and last time I checked we're not dating," you answered reasonably. "Well now we are dating," Namjoon said. You looked at him, surprised. "R-Really???" you asked him. "Yup, I don't know what it is Y/N but I just... I just want to be yours. It's really odd," Namjoon replied while smiling. You smiled back before burying your head in Namjoons chest.

After a while, Namjoon finally released you. You quickly got off him. "Was I heavy...?" you asked concerned. "No, not at all, jagiya," was Namjoon's reply which made you smile. You couldn't believe it, Namjoon actually accepted your feelings and here you are dating him. You got off the bed and started heading towards the bathroom so you could wash your face. Something you weren't aware of, was that the hoodie was showing a small portion of your underwear. Namjoon noticed immediately, he got up from his bed and walked to you. Then he pulled the hoodie down, making you turn around surprised. "The hoodie was pulled up and I could see your underwear," Namjoon pointed out. "How embarrassing!!" you thought to yourself. "T-Thanks," you replied. You walked into the bathroom and washed your face. You came out of the bathroom and walked into the living room. You noticed Jungkook sitting on the couch, with your clothes. "I cleaned your clothes last night for you," Jungkook explained as he smiled at you. You giggled and thanked him. You grabbed your clothes before walking back into Namjoon's room. "I'll take a shower and then give your hoodie back," you informed. He looked at you and shook his head in disapproval. "Keep it, for now... just return it to me when you feel like it," Namjoon replied. You looked at him, "Okay..." was your reply. You grabbed your jeans and headed towards the bathroom.

After you were finished taking a shower, you put on your jeans and Namjoon's hoodie. You looked around the bathroom, and found Namjoon's hair dryer. Then you started drying your hair. After you combed your hair down, you walked out of the bathroom and grabbed your white t-shirt. "I'm going back to my apartment," you told Namjoon. He sighed, "Are you free today?" he asked. "Yea," you answered. "Why don't you come and watch us practice?" you looked at Namjoon as if he was crazy. You shook your head but Namjoon's stare told you to just agree. Eventually, you did agree to watch BTS practice.

Hey guys, XutieMiako here! Sorry about all the cringe in this love story... It's my first time writing a love story...
But I hoped you all enjoyed!
~XutieMiako

Don't worry, I don't get any better.