"Don't Spend Money on me"

Authors Note: Hey everyone! I know, you want to read, but I have important news. For three weeks, I may or may not be able to update, and that is because I am busy. Please be understanding if I don't update for three weeks. I will desperately try to update though, and if I don't then I'm sorry.
Again, I am going to be very busy for three weeks straight, and I hope you guys understand that I may not be able to update.
Just so you all know, I'll be busy with PRACC testing.
Anyways, enjoy the chapter!
~XutieMiako

Namjoon and you walked carefully hand in hand, "I wanted to check out this one shop... I think it's around here," Namjoon said as you followed behind him. Namjoon pushed his way through the crowd still making sure that you were still following him. "Here it is," Namjoon said before pulling the door open, letting you go in first and then walked in. You looked around there were so many clothes, Namjoon released your hand, "Go and find whatever clothes you want. I'm going to go find some clothes as well," Namjoon said and you nodded before leaving to look through the clothes. "These are so cute..." you thought as you picked up an oversized sweater. You decided that you wanted to buy the sweater, you continued to look through the clothes.

~After awhile~

You've looked through all the clothes and picked the ones you liked the most.

The clothes you picked out: