Chased by Crazy Fans

I changed this chapter a little bit so it can make more sense... because trust me, it didn't before.

~Five months later~

When you woke up in the morning, you slowly tried finding your phone. As your hand found its way to your phone, you grabbed it. Every morning, you check if you have any notifications. You turned on your phone to realize that you were spammed by Namjoon. You checked the time (11:30 A.M.), and then opened your messages. You've been texting him for some time now, and it seems that you guys became friends. But you've only been able to text him once in a while since he's a busy idol. Otherwise, you've only been texting him.

The Love of my Life ❤️:
Time - 9:25 A.M.
Hey Y/N!! Are you awake??
I have a free day today, and I wanted to know if you want to hang out.
~10 mins later~
Um... Y/N? Are you asleep...?
I'll text you in an hour.
Time - 10:40 A.M.
Are you awake now??
Y/N, do you normally take this long to wake up...?
~20 mins later~
Hey Y/N, it's 11:00 A.M.!
Y/N:
I am so sorry, Namjoon! I don't know what happened, I think I was just very tired last night!
The Love of my Life ❤️:
Finally!
I've been waiting for two hours now!
It was so boring... so what do you say? You and me, hanging out??
Y/N:
As in... like friends to get to know each other better???
The Love of my Life ❤️:
Yea, I mean, I want to get to know more about you!
I've been so busy that I haven't been able to get to know more about you.
Y/N:
Okay, where are we meeting?
The Love of my Life ❤️:
Do you know that one park near the famous cafe?? (Which one?)
Y/N:
Yeah...?
The Love of my Life ❤️:
Meet me there.
Y/N:
Okay, what time?
The Love of my Life ❤️:
Around 12:40 P.M.
Y/N:
Okay, I need to get ready.
Bye!
The Love of my Life ❤️:
See you there!

You sighed, "Of course it's not a date, Y/N... he doesn't think of you that way, because we're just friends." After you grabbed your clothes, you went into the bathroom to take a shower.

~A few minutes later~

You finished taking a shower, and put on your clothes. When you dried your hair, you brushed it out. You decided to keep your hair down. Then you looked at your watch to check the time (12:00 P.M). "Should I leave now...? Maybe... the park is far from here..."

Your outfit is:

You grabbed your (favorite) backpack

You grabbed your (favorite) backpack. Then you grabbed the new skateboard you bought yesterday, while you were at the mall. As soon as you were outside, you headed towards the park. You listened to music, as you were skating.

~A few minutes later~

You arrived at the park, "He never said a specific place of the park to meet at..." you saw a bench underneath a tree and decided to sit there. Then you checked the time, "12:30 P.M.," you mumbled to yourself. "Oh shoot! I forgot..." you unzipped your backpack before pulling out a pair of black rimmed round glasses and a black mask. You put both of them on. You brought it because your thought process was if you are hanging out with a Kpop idol, and fans see you, they might hunt you down and harm you, which is not what you want... So that's why you brought glasses and a mask so it can be a disguise.

~Time - 12:45 P.M.~

"Where is he...?" you thought to yourself, "Maybe this is a he's just la-." Before you could finish you sentence you heard, "Y/N~~~!!!!!!" it was Namjoon. But with a lot of crazy fan girls chasing him. You widened your eyes and before you knew it, Namjoon grabbed your hand. "No time to explain! Just run!!" Namjoon said. You're a fast runner since you were on a track team in middle school and high school. "YAH!! WHO'S THAT GIRL HE'S TOUCHING!?!?" one fan girl shouted. "Namjoon!" you looked over at him. "Huh...?" he asked. "Lets split up! Meet me at the park again, just make sure you outrun them!" Namjoon nodded and like that, you guys split up. You ran fast, faster than the girls could. You had to do some parkour along the way, but it was so fun because you haven't done this in a long time.

You looked behind you to see that the girls who were chasing you, who wanted to find out your identity, stopped because of exhaustion. You laughed and you finally place your skateboard on the ground. Then you started skating to the park again. You looked back once or twice to see if the fan girls were still chasing. After checking a few times, you were sure that you were in the clear.

~After a while~

You made it back to the park, "Man that was fun!" You said smiling brightly as you waited for Namjoon. Suddenly someone came up behind you, covering your eyes. "Guess who..." the person whispered in your ear. He had a deep voice and you identified him immediately. "Hm... I don't know, Rap Monster??" you said while trying to hold in your laughter. "What...???" was all Namjoon said, you immediately let out your laughter. "I-I'm kidding," you said mid laughter. Namjoon removed his hands from your eyes, "I thought you were serious!" You turned to him while shaking your head and laughing. Namjoon made his fingers into circles, bringing them up to his eyes, "Where are those cute rounded glasses you were wearing??" You looked at Namjoon, "He thinks my glasses are cute but not me..." You mumbled. "Huh?" Namjoon asked confused. "Oh! Nothing, I put them in my backpack since I was running away from crazy fans. That was when I was skateboarding away though, and they were exhausted by that point," you laughed. You pulled out your rounded glasses from your backpack and put them on again.

"Yea sorry about them... I wanted to walk to the park. But those crazy fan girls spotted me and started yelling my name, and then started chasing me," Namjoon said, making you laugh. "It must be hard being such an attractive idol," you realized what you said and covered your mouth, "How embarrassing!" you thought. You looked at Namjoon, who was smiling proudly. "Well now, I know that I can't hang out with someone while outside. Let's go to BTS dorm," Namjoon suggested. "Wha~...?" you laughed nervously, "Are you okay with that...? Or is it uncomfortable??" Namjoon asked. "N-No it's completely fine, it's just... are you sure...? I'm a fan an-" you were interrupted by Namjoon covering your mouth. "Didn't I say I want to get to know you more?? Plus, we can talk in my room, and crazy fan girls won't spot me then suddenly start chasing me," Namjoon said. You nodded, "Fine..." you said through his hand. Namjoon removed his hand from your mouth and then started leading you to the BTS dorm.

Thank you guys for reading!!
I've been republishing them because I do make errors so yea.
2019 me: And you also make little to no sense with this...
Anyways here's my uploading schedule:
Weekdays: When I want to
Weekends: When I want to
So I'm uploading when I have enough time, also when I want to!

Later 2018:
Actually, I do have a schedule now, I will upload every Wednesday. Well unless I'm on a break or just busy, but that's my updating day, Wednesday.

2019:
Hah, you're wrong again!
I update every two weeks, but still mainly on Wednesday.
I've also been busy lately so I have taken a lot more breaks this- well last year. Let's hope not for this year...

2020:
Can someone explain to me why it looks like I'm fighting with myself in my author's note? I mean, it's highly unnecessary-

I hope you enjoyed!!
~XutieMiako