Christmas Special (Clarification)

Hey guys! Here's another update. So I realized that some parts of Christmas Special, made no sense whatsoever. So I'm going to do another part to the Christmas Special, but Narrator's perspective. It's going to, hopefully, be the same amount words as any normal chapter, or maybe even shorter...

~Two days before Christmas~

Namjoon was in the practice room preparing everything for Christmas. He wanted this Christmas to be the best Christmas Y/N has ever experienced. He even got the members to help him. But he told them this morning when they were all heading to BugHit. He also told them that they had a three day break. The break was mostly for the preparation. The reason why they had a break was because he asked for it in order to prepare for Christmas. The manager was hesitant at first but he eventually agreed.

~Flashback~

A week before Christmas was here. Namjoon knocked on his managers door.  "Come in," he heard. He opened the door before stepping. "Hello," he bowed. "What is it, Namjoon?" the manager asked while looking at a piece of paper, it was probably for auditions. Namjoon stood up straight, "I would like to request a break for BTS, a three day break to be exact." His manager looked up at Namjoon. "And why is that?" the manager asked, curiously. "Well, I wanted us to take a break two days before Christmas, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day. The reason is because the others and me have became best friends with this one person, and I wanted to do something special for them," he explained. "And you think I'll give you a break for someone you think is special...?" the manager asked. "You have fans to worry about, not just one single person you became best friends with," the manager said. "Sir, I understand that. I don't believe that we should put one person first before our fans but we always work hard for our fans. I think that we deserve a break since we worked so hard," he said. The manager stared at him for a while, thinking. "Fine, I'll let you guys take a break. But I expect all of you to work harder after Christmas," the manager said before looking back at the papers. "Thank you sir," he bowed before leaving the room. He sighed before walking back to the practice room.

~Back to the present~

Namjoon sighed as he remembered what the manager told him. He has yet to inform the others about the one condition for this break. But he had to worry about this preparation first. He already has presents to give Y/N, he gathered all of these when he had the time to do so. He got things that he wanted to give Y/N, like: cute stuffed animals, oversized clothes, a watch, a promise ring, some BTS merch, and so much more. Just the, he felt a tap on his shoulder, making him turn around. "I'm here Namjoon," Jess said. "Hey Jess, sorry for asking you to come here," he apologized. "It's no problem," she smiled. "So what did you need?" she looked around the room. She stared at all of the Christmas decorations, and the members trying to neatly wrap presents while the younger ones were messing with it. "We're doing something special for Y/N for Christmas. I was hoping you could help," Namjoon explained. Jess's face immediately lit up. "I would love too! What do I need to do?" she asked, excitedly. "We have these six (Christmasy) stuffed animals, and as a fan of Y/N you probably know that she adores stuffed animals," he said. She nodded while listening carefully, "You need to find five other staffs who will volunteer to help," he said. Before he could continue his plan, Jess interrupted him. "Okay, I'll find five other staff members who will help!" then she ran off. Namjoon let out a sigh as he watched her run off.

After a few minutes, Jess returned to the room with five other females. As told, they were all staff members. Of course, Kayla was there, who was her best friend. "Okay, now what do we do?" she smiled brightly, "Um... so all of you will grab one of the stuffed animals," Namjoon said as he pointed at the stuffed animals. After they each had a stuffed animal, he demonstrated what they needed to do, and they nodded. Twice, they practiced walking out before turning and pretending there was an open door, and then placing the stuffed animal inside the imaginative house. "Okay, good. So you'll be doing this after the kids, who are handing Y/N roses. You'll wait until the last kid disappears from your sight before you do exactly what you were practicing. Got it, Jess?" he asked. Jess nodded, she wanted to be the first to give Y/N a stuffed animal. "All of you will tell her 'Merry Christmas' after placing the stuffed animal in the house. Then you'll follow the direction the kids ran off. There will be another staff waiting for you in a car so get into the car and don't look back. Got it?" Namjoon asked, and the staffs nodded.

The others kept practicing. "Why can't we watch the ending...?" Jess asked. "Because it's going to be special for Y/N, please understand," Namjoon answer, and she nodded. "So does that mean I get to see where Y/N lives...?" she asked. "Uh... no, I'm going to invite her to the BTS dorms so we can open gifts together," he answered, and she nodded again. Namjoon had called Sarah a few minutes ago, and she just arrived with the sixteen kids. "Hey, Namjoon," Sarah said. He already told her, beforehand, what was going on. She already practiced it with the kids. She was a babysitter for her neighborhood and the parents loved her. So when she asked permission to borrow some kids, the parents approved. She also informed the parents that she'll drive them home afterwards because her friend was lending her a van, that would be able to carry all sixteen of the children. Everyone got into the position and started practicing. They continued practicing until it was better than the first attempt. After the members were finished wrapping the presents, he motioned them to practice. He started demonstrating what they should do, and they were able to pick it up quite quickly.

They kept practicing everyday to make it better and better.

~Christmas Day~

"Here, take these," Namjoon handed everyone a candy cane before they started heading to the dorms. Then they started going to the dorms. "Guys, I have to tell you all something... since we had this three break, we have to work harder when Christmas is over," he sighed, and the members nodded. "We know, the manager told us," Seokjin tried to make Namjoon feel better since it was Christmas. Namjoon smiled, "Let's make this the best Christmas Y/N has ever experienced!" They smiled and nodded.

I'm pretty sure it should make more sense now.
If I missed something, tell me and I will explain it to you.
Just comment what confused you and I'll try my best to explain it.
Thank you for reading, and have a Merry Christmas!
Thank you who followed me and voted!!
Thank you, again, for a thousand reads!
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako