Telling The Manager...

~One week later~

A week has passed since you had reached six million subscribers on your (YouTube) channel. Since you were busy that last few days, you weren't able to do the live stream. Today you can finally do a live stream. You started recording and did your intro. "I'm currently on Wattpad so I can read BTS fan fictions. Let's get started," you tapped on the first fan fiction.

~To Namjoon~

Namjoon knocked on his manager's door. "Come in," his manager said. Namjoon opened the door. He walked in and closed the door behind him. "What do you need now?" the manager asked. "I'm here to talk to you... about something that I think you should know," Namjoon sat down on the chair. "What is it?" the manager placed down the papers. "I-," Namjoon tried speaking. "Before you tell me what you want to tell me, can you explain why this person, Y/N, is given V.I.P. Why she does always visit you and your band members?" the manager asked. "That's exactly what I'm here to talk about," Namjoon said. His manager made eye contact. "Go on..." he said. "I'm dating Y/N," Namjoon said. The manager looked at him, shocked, "Is that so...?" Namjoon nodded, "Well... I don't think you should be dating her," the manager said. "How come?" Namjoon asked. "Listen, even though I approve of relationships... I don't think you should have one until you retire. Also, how would the fans react? You'll lose popularity after they find out you're dating someone, that might be a fan as well," the manager said, and Namjoon sighed. "I just wanted to tell you. I don't need your approval, because I want to stay with Y/N," he said before getting up, and opening the door. "Be careful..." the manager said as Namjoon left the room. He slowly walked back to the practice room. Just then, his head throbbed. "Another headache?" he thought, annoyed.

~Time : 11:30 P.M~

You finished live streaming; reading those fan fictions was fun. Of course, you tried to avoid the ones with sexual content because you have young viewers. Now, you're sitting on your bed, reading a book. Just then, you heard the door open. Namjoon walked into the bedroom. He looked exhausted. When he got onto the bed, he laid his head on your lap. You smiled and placed down your book, "How was work?" He sighed from exhaustion. "It was exhausting," he answered. You started playing with his hair, "Why's that?" "I told the manager about us dating..." he answered, and you stopped. "You did..?" you asked. He nodded, and made eye contact with you. "How um... how did he react...?" you asked, scared to hear an answer. "It seemed like he wanted us to break up," He answered. You sighed before continuing to mess with his hair. Suddenly, grabbed your hand. You looked down at him, confused. "That's not fair... you get to play with my hair, but I don't get to play with yours..." he said before sitting up. "I mean, you're the tried one," you said. He started playing with your hair; he pulled your hair up and started wiggling it around. "S-Stop," you giggled while making an attempt to push him away. "You should get some rest," you grabbed both of his arms. "But I want to play with my jagiya's hair," he continued playing with your hair. You released your grip from his arms and started tickling him. He started laughing, and he finally released your hair. Then he started laughing loudly. You pushed him onto the bed and tickled him to death. "I-I surrender," he said while laughing. You giggled and stopped. Then he sat up and pushed you onto the bed. He started tickling you back as revenge. You started laughing, "That's unfair!" You grabbed his arms and attempted to stop him but he wouldn't budge. "I surrender!" you shouted. Namjoon laughed before stopping.

Then he smiled cutely at you. You laid there, trying to regain your breath. Namjoon caressed your cheek and leaned in. He started kissing you; you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you. He bit your lower lip and started kissing down to your neck. You felt your cheeks heat up as the tension increased. He suddenly started sucking on your neck; it hurt but you let him (Oh my gosh. Why did you write this, child?). He tried doing it again but you stopped him. "You need rest," you pushed him off you and gave him a kiss on the forehead. You pulled the blanket over him and started getting off the bed so he could rest. Before you could leave the bed, Namjoon grabbed your arm. "Don't leave me..." he pulled you to him. You smiled. "I just need to brush my teeth, I'll be back," you reassured him. He let go of your arm. You walked into the bathroom, blushing a bright red. "Ah... I almost lost my temper," you thought while brushing your teeth. After you were done, you went back to the bed and laid down. Namjoon wrapped his arm around your waist and spooned you. He cuddled closer to you. Then you fell asleep.

~The next morning~

You were woken up by shaking. When you opened your eyes, you noticed that Namjoon was shaking you. "What is it?" you asked in a tired voice. "I feel horrible," he answered. You slowly sat up and placed your hand on his forehead; he was heating up. "Oh no... you're burning up," you immediately got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to retrieve medicine. His face was bright red, his breathing pattern was off and he was breathing heavy. You immediately looked through the cabinet, looking for medicine that might help him. You were freaking out. When grabbed medicine, you walked out of the bathroom. "You need to call in sick," you told him. Then you handed him the medicine, and he pointed at the clock. You looked at it, (2:30 P.M.) and you sighed. You grabbed your phone and called Seokjin. "Hello...?" Seokjin answered. "Seokjin, Namjoon's sick... Could you tell the manager?" you asked. "Of course, I was wondering where he was," he said. You thanked him before ending the call. "Okay, now to take care of you, Namjoon," you looked at Namjoon who was swallowing the medicine.

I'm back from my break guys!
I hoped you enjoyed!
I tried making it more interesting...
Happy New Years Everyone! (Although I'm late) I wish I could have done a New Year special... but sadly my guest took up most of my time...
Welcome 2018!
I will no longer be updating everyday, I'll be updating every week.
Check out my new stories:
1) "Assistant Manager," a Taehyung x Reader fan fiction.
And...
2) "Judgmental Love," a Jungkook x Reader fan fiction.
(They will be published soon)
~XutieMiako