Misunderstanding

~A week later~

In two days BTS will be coming to your hometown. You were excited since you're able to see them once more. But right now you were hanging out with your friends in your bedroom. As you were scrolling through Twitter, something caught your eye. "Namjoon cheating on Y/Y/N (Your YouTube Name)?" was what the tweet said. You scrolled down out of curiosity to be met with a picture of Namjoon holding hands with some female. The female in the photo was unfamiliar to you. You immediately didn't want to make any assumptions, but now you were curious on what was going on while you're gone. "Ah, you saw the tweet?" Jacqueline asked as she looked over your shoulder. You turned to look at her, "Did you know about this tweet before I discovered it? I just now found it." Jacqueline nodded, "I did, but I didn't mention anything to you because Namjoon doesn't seem the type to cheat." You sighed at your best friend's words, you knew it was true but yet you wanted to hear it from Namjoon. "How about we do some research?" Andrea suggested. You turned to your friends, "Did you guys already know about this?" Most of your friends nodded while the rest gave you a confused face. "Did you know about the tweet that says Namjoon is cheating on me?" you clarified your question. Soon you had everyone's head nodding at your question, you felt kind of mad since they didn't mention anything about it. But you were quick to brush it off, perhaps they kept their mouths shut in order for you to find it yourself and decide what step you'll take to figure out the truth. "Then let's do some research," you approved.

~After a few minutes~

You and your friends looked though YouTube, websites, and other social media platforms but you all ended up with the same information. Simply only one photo told one story, and that was all. Articles online didn't even provide you a long description on everything, they only simply pointed out that it was a possibly that Namjoon could be cheating on you. You were devastated; you wasted all that time just to be left clueless. If only you could find something that will help provide more information about this matter. "Maybe you should try calling one of the BTS members and ask them if they know anything about it," Madi suggested. "Well, I could, but what if they don't know any information on it?" you asked. Madi shrugged, "You should still give it a try and if they don't know anything just ask Namjoon personally," Jacqueline replied. You nodded, "We'll go hang out downstairs so we don't eavesdrop on your conversations," Alexis motioned your friends to follow her. Soon everyone was out of your bedroom and you were staring down at your contacts. You didn't want to make it look like you were suspicious of Namjoon, but you were honestly curious. You wanted to be an understanding girlfriend rather than a girlfriend who jumps to random conclusions, but it was hard when you couldn't quite verify the information with Namjoon personally. But you did jump to conclusions one time with Sarah and Namjoon. You didn't want to go back to misunderstanding a situation.

With hesitation you tapped on Seokjin's phone number and placed your phone near your ear. After a few rings, Seokjin had answered, "Hello?" "Hey Seokjin, I'm not interrupting anything, right?" you asked concerned. "No, the others and I are waiting for our next flight," Seokjin replied reassuring you. "So why'd you call?" Seokjin asked, "Well..." you paused as you made an attempt to form your sentence. "So on Twitter I found this tweet, and it had a photo of Namjoon holding some female's hand. I was going to ask you if you knew anything about the matter," you said. "Ah... yeah I also saw that tweet; I can't quite verify the information given. I had avoided asking Namjoon because lately he's been in a grumpy mood, he also seems exhausted. Did you try finding other information from some other sources?" Seokjin asked. "I tried, but I didn't find more of a descriptive explanation on any of them. They all contained the same information as the tweet," you replied. Seokjin didn't respond, he may be thinking about a solution. "Do you want to talk to the others about it? Maybe one of them will know. Otherwise I don't know what to tell you," Seokjin was quite unsure what to do, and so were you. "Sure," you replied, "Alright I'm handing my phone to Yoongi so you can ask him," Seokjin informed. Soon enough Yoongi was on the other line, "Hello?" Yoongi asked quite tired. "Hello Yoongi, it's me Y/N," you answered. "Yeah I know, Seokjin informed me, so what do you need?" Yoongi asked before letting out a yawn.

~After a few minutes~

You had asked every single member beside Namjoon. They didn't have any information upon the situation. Which you kind of expected, but now you were hesitant on talking to Namjoon about it. Perhaps you were just, once again, misunderstanding the situation, or maybe you were thinking about it too dramatically. Instead of worrying about it you decided to just let it go until tomorrow. The last member you had talked to was Jungkook, and he had informed you that they were getting onto the plane before ending the call. So that meant you couldn't call Namjoon until the plane landed. With a low sigh, you made your way downstairs to meet with the others. Once you were downstairs, you immediately headed to the living room since that's where most of the sound was coming from. Your friends looked up at your presence. "Any luck?" Alexis asked and you shook you head. You quickly made you way to the couch before sitting down in order to inform your friends. "The other members didn't know anything about the 'cheating' rumor, and even some of them didn't know about the rumor. I wasn't able to obtain any more information. And BTS is getting onto their plane so I can't ask Namjoon quite yet," you said. Your friends nodded as they took in your information. "Hey let's just go out and chill. No need to worry, I bet you it's just some type of misunderstanding. I don't think Namjoon would ever cheat on an amazing person like you," Jacqueline stood up and grabbed your hands. With one pull she pulled you up from your position and began to drag you to the door. "She's right... I shouldn't be so worried about this situation, and I shouldn't dig my nose into it as well. I need to stay calm and get Namjoon's side of the story," you thought. Your other friends followed behind you as they also attempted to change the subject.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako