Playing Call of Duty Black Ops 3

~Time : 11:30 P.M~

Namjoon and you were both in the living room, playing COD Black Ops 3. Namjoon was sitting on the couch while you were sitting in between his legs, and his head is resting on your head. You of course were winning the challenge that Namjoon had created, "Babe! Stop shooting me! That's unfair," Namjoon yelled, "But we had a challenge on who could kill the most! I can't let you win," you said laughing. "Yea but you don't always have to kill me!! Yah babe! Stop chasing me!" Namjoon shouted and all you could do was laugh, "Yah! You killed me again?!?" Namjoon yelled clearly raging now. You were still laughing at his raging mood, you decided to leave him alone, so instead you went and killed other players.

After awhile of playing, the game eventually ended, of course you won the challenge. "I won!!" You said and Namjoon sighed loudly, "That's unfair! You're a gamer!!" Namjoon replied as he childishly crossed his arms. You stood up, faced him and giggled at his childish state, "Awe don't be like that Joonie," you said and Namjoon turned his head. "You're a cheater," he said, you giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Joonie~~," you said in a cute tone as you did aegyo, Namjoon turned his head to face you. You continued doing aegyo until Namjoon started smiling, "Aish I can't win against you babe," Namjoon said as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you onto his lap. Namjoon began kissing you and you kissed him back, you felt Namjoons tongue licking your lips, he wanted an entrance into your mouth. But you didn't let him, just then Namjoon forced his tongue into your mouth. You gasped as Namjoon and you fought for dominance, of course Namjoon won. Eventually Namjoon pulled away, leaving a string of silva coming from both of your mouths. Namjoon and you were breathing heavily as the both of you were trying to catch your breaths. Just then you heard the door opening, you immediately got off Namjoons lap and sat on the opposite side of him, "Noona! We're home!" Jungkook screamed before entering the living room, "Welcome back," you said smiling, "Whoa! Is that Call of Duty Black Ops 3?!" Jungkook asked as he spotted the game that was still on. "Yup, Namjoon and I were playing free for all, he challenged me and of course I won," you said proudly, "Noona I wanna play against you!" Jungkook said as he grabbed the controller. "Sure, but only one game because you need to rest," you said and Jungkook nodded. "Okay babe I'll be in our bedroom," Namjoon said as he kissed your forehead before leaving, "Bye Joonie, I'll be in there soon," you replied in a loving tone and Namjoon nodded.

~After awhile~

"Yah noona, you're good at this game," Jungkook said in a frustrated tone, "Haha, what did you expect? I'm a gamer," you said as you head shot a player. "Guys times up, Y/N won," Taehyung said, "Dang it!" Jungkook said frustrated, "Haha Jungkook calm down," you said while patting his back. "Now I have to do the laundry for a week," Jungkook said pouting, "Its not that hard," you replied. "Time to go to sleep..." Jin said as he looked at his phone, "Yup it's midnight," Jin added as he turned off his phone. "Okay I'll see you guys in the morning," you said as you got up from the couch, "Bye noona," Taehyung and Jungkook replied as they waved bye to you. "Wait Y/N," Jin said, "Yes?" You asked as you turned to look at Jin, "Is Namjoon doing well...?" He asked concerned. You gave Jin a warm smile, "Yes he's fine... I was able to take care of him..." you said, "Did he pass out...?" Jin asked, "Yea he did, but I caught him before he fell on the ground," you replied. Jin sighed in relief, "That's a good thing... I was afraid he would have wasted a lot of your time," Jin stated, "It's fine... I mean he did but I enjoyed taking care of him because he's important to me," you said and Jin smiled. "Thank you Y/N for being here, if you weren't here one of us would have had to come back to the dorms and take care of him. After we find out that he isn't at BigHit studio composing, or just not writing a new song in general that is," Jin said, "Yea but you guys really need to check the room next time. Who knows maybe one day Namjoon and I disappear," you joked. Jin smiled, "Hopefully not," Jin said. You told Jin goodnight and then you left to your bedroom.

When you entered your bedroom Namjoon was sitting at his desk writing. "Your not gonna sleep are you...?" You asked already knowing the answer, "No I plan to stay up... That's only because I missed a day because of the flu... So just go to sleep babe," he said and you nodded. You were worried Namjoon will work himself way too hard, but you knew that Namjoon wouldn't want you to worry again. You laid in the bed and pulled the blanket over yourself, "Goodnight Joonie..." you said closing your eyes, "Goodnight jagiya," he replied.

~The next day~

You opened your eyes to the sunlight shining though the curtain, "Seems familiar..." you thought. You turned your head and saw that Namjoon wasn't here, "Yup definitely familiar," you said as your sat up on your bed and started stretching. "Babe...?" You asked quietly, you were hoping for no answer because it was the first time you've ever given him that nickname. "Y/N... Did you just call me babe...?" Namjoon asked as he peeked his head from the bathroom doorway. "I-I didn't know you were here..." you stuttered from embarrassment. Namjoon was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, well at least that's what you saw since he had his toothbrush in his mouth. Namjoon finished brushing his teeth, he walked out the bathroom and grabbed his phone, "Say it again!" Namjoon said pointing his phone at you, "N-No!" You replied. "Please baby~," he said pouting his bottom lip, "Hm... I'll only do it if you give me a kiss," you replied puckering your lips. "Wow you're copying me?" Namjoon asked and you nodded, "Okay," he said smirking. Namjoon pushed you onto the bed and crawled on top on you, he then leaned down and started kissing you. You kissed back, Namjoon then forced his tongue into your mouth and started exploring your mouth, and you moaned. You fought for dominance, but you couldn't win because Namjoon will always be dominant. He pulled away leaving the string of silva between his and your mouth. He smirked, "You're red," he pointed out, "W-Well who's fault is that?!" You asked, "Well now you have to say that one thing because I kissed you," Namjoon said. Namjoon once again position his phone and pressed record, "B-Babe," you said shyly as you covered your red face, "You're so cute babe~," he said as he moved his phone closer to your face, "Stop!" You said covering the phones camera. Namjoon stopped recording, "I really love you jagiya," he said unconsciously, "Did he just?!?" You asked yourself in shock.

I hoped you enjoyed!
Thank you all for 4K readers!!
Should I do something special for 5K? Comment any ideas for 5K special!
~XutieMiako