End of the First Date : Sunset

"Are you done yet?" You asked, "Yup lets go babe," Namjoon replied as he turned you around. You smiled at your boyfriend before pulling up the hoodie and then you zipped up the jacket. You quickly made sure that your ponytails weren't showing. "Okay hand me the sunglasses," you said as you held out your hand. Namjoon immediately nodded before handing you his extra pair of sunglasses. You thanked Namjoon before placing his sunglasses onto your face. As you attempted to grab the backpack, Namjoon had already swung the backpack over his shoulder. "Yah I was gonna carry that!" you shouted in a whispered. All Namjoon did was move his index finger side to side, indicating "no no no". You glared at Namjoon in disbelief, "Fine, follow me," you said. As you approached the stall's door, you slowly moved the latch. When you were certain the stall door was fully unlocked, you slowly opened the door. You looked around the bathroom making sure no one was in there. "It's empty," you whispered to Namjoon. You grabbed Namjoon's wrist and quickly made your way to the bathroom door. As you were close to grabbing the handle, the door swung open. You immediately hid your face and released Namjoon's hand. "Oh sorry," the guy said, "It's no problem," Namjoon replied. The guy soon enough entered a stall, and you grabbed Namjoon's wrist once again before rushing out the bathroom like your life depended on it.

"Phew we made it out alive," you said in relief, "Yup" Namjoon replied. "So what's the plan now?" Namjoon asked. You slowly started analyzing the beach, "Huh...? I don't see them whatsoever," you said surprised. "Maybe they're waiting at my car?" Namjoon said in a questionable tone. "Here give me the car keys," you instructed and Namjoon nodded. You watched as Namjoon swung the backpack in front of him and started searching through the pockets. After awhile Namjoon handed you his car keys. "Okay, slowly follow behind me," you instructed making Namjoon nod. You walked in a normal pace to the parking lot while Namjoon was right behind you. As you approached the parking lot, you saw that no one was waiting at Namjoon's car. "It's clear," you mouthed and signaled Namjoon to come. Namjoon nodded and made his way to your side. "Weird... They just left like that?" Namjoon asked, "I guess they thought you left," you replied. "I guess so," Namjoon agreed.

Namjoon and you immediately entered the car. "What time is it?" Namjoon asked as he placed the backpack into the back of the car. You pulled out your phone from the jacket's pocket. When you had your phone in your hand you tapped the home button. "4:52 P.M" you said and Namjoon nodded. "Joonie your hair is a little wet," you pointed out, "It's fine," Namjoon replied as he started the car engine. You shook your head, "No it's not, what if you get sick again?" you asked. Before Namjoon could protest, you grabbed a towel from the backpack and started drying his hair. "Aish you must really care about my health huh?" Namjoon asked. "What kind of question is that? I'm your girlfriend, of course I care about your health. Plus you're a famous idol, you need to stay healthy," you replied slightly offended by Namjoon's question.

After awhile Namjoon's hair was completely dry, "Thanks babe," Namjoon said. You smiled, "No problem," and like that Namjoon started driving off once again.

~Time : 5:15 P.M.~

You stared outside the window as you watched as the trees passed by. "You doing okay babe?" Namjoon asked and you nodded. "How many more minutes do we have to stay in this car?" You asked slightly impatient. "We'll be there in a few minutes, just look at how beautiful nature is," Namjoon replied. You nodded, "It is indeed interesting and beautiful," you replied as your eyes were glued to the trees.

~After a few minutes~

"Okay babe, are you going to keep those sandals on?" Namjoon asked as he parked the car. "I mean you said I might have problems if I have high heels on... So I guess," you answered. Namjoon nodded and got out of the car without further words. You did the exact same, as you exited the car all you saw was trees and a pathway. "Where are we?" you asked curious. "You'll see," Namjoon replied as he started walking. You watched as Namjoon followed the pathway before you started to catch up with him.

Namjoon and you walked hand in hand as the both of you followed the pathway made of dirt. Namjoon was pointing out various organisms as the both of you passed the species. He would then talk about how interesting it was that nature had contain such unique species with their own life style. You would listen carefully to your boyfriend's words and add on.

~Time : 5:35 P.M.~

Soon enough Namjoon and you had met the end of the path. "A cliff?" You asked confused, "I brought you up here so we could watch the sunset together," Namjoon explained. You nodded as you watched the sun slowly makes its way to the horizon. Namjoon slowly snakes his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. "You know... I never thought this would ever happen to me," you said. Namjoon looked at you with confusion, "What do you mean?" Namjoon asked curious. "The fact that my ultimate bias has become my boyfriend is just... Unbelievable, I guess and the fact that you've actually stayed with me... Is again unbelievable. But I'm so happy we could be like this," you explained. "Babe, I don't think I would ever want to leave you," Namjoon said making you smile. "I don't know what it is, it's like we have this connection and I just don't ever want to let you do," Namjoon added. "I love you..." you mumbled making Namjoon smile brightly, "I love you so so much," Namjoon said as he turned you to him. Soon enough both of your lips were connected.

Namjoon and you both watched as the sky turned multiple colors as the sun fell into a slumber. Namjoon just had to take pictures of you staring at the sunset, completely mesmerized. Soon after that Namjoon brought you to a fancy dinner. You had to admit that it was super fun being with Namjoon, and you were happy that there were no more interruptions.

~Extra~

"Why?!" Lily cried, "Calm down Lily, it's okay if he escaped," Gwyneth said as she tried to comfort her broken and sad friend. "He was so close, but then that one person had to take him away! A-And then he disappeared like a wizard!" Lily sobbed. "We could of had babies!" Julie shouted as she allowed her tears to fall down her face. Gwyneth rolled her eyes, "Here" Gwyneth said as she handed her two best friends a carton of ice cream. Julie and Lily gladly took the ice cream, but continued to cry as if they had a breakup.

"I hope you went back home safely, Namjoon," Gwyneth mumbled as she stared outside the window. Seoul's bright lights shined brightly at the dark sky.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako