Annika

~A month later~

A month has passed ever since your first date. It was an adventurous date in your mind. But ever since that day Namjoon would bring you on little dates. It was enjoyable knowing that Namjoon loved just going on dates whenever he had a break. But today was a special day, no you weren't going on a date with Namjoon. Today is the day Annika is coming to live in Seoul, South Korea. Annika had been contemplating on this thought for the longest time, but she had finally made up her mind. The reason why Annika wanted to move to Seoul was because she wanted to attend a Korean college. Also because she wanted to go to her favorite Kpop idols/bands concerts and fan meets when she had the chance. Annika had also been learning Korean ever since she started listening to Kpop.

Your eyes sprung open at the sound of your alarm beeping quietly. "Today is the day Annika is moving to Seoul!" you thought excitedly as you grabbed your phone. With your phone in hand, you got off your bed. You made your way to the bathroom, but before you did you looked over to Namjoon. His face was so peaceful, even if he has been stressed the last two weeks. You made your way over to the bedside, and gave Namjoon a kiss on the forehead. "I hope you have a better day today, I love you so much," you whispered hoping that Namjoon wasn't awake. With a long silence, it was a clear sign that Namjoon was asleep. You smiled before heading to the bathroom to do your morning routine, and to take a shower. Just as you entered the bathroom, you felt as your phone vibrated in your hand. You looked down at your phone to see the notification your phone received.

Jordan:
You're awake, right Y/N?
Y/N:
Mhm, sure am.
Jordan:
Yay! 😆
I can't believe Annika is actually moving to South Korea.
And she's coming today!
We finally get to see her, after so long!
I thought I wouldn't be able to obtain sleep last night, I was so excited!
Y/N:
I can tell that you're excited.
I'm also glad Annika is moving here.
Jordan:
You know~,
It's super early, even Baekhyun isn't awake.
Y/N:
Haha, Namjoon isn't awake either.
Jordan:
I need to get ready, so I don't waste time. We need to pick up Annika!
Y/N:
Yup, I'll see you later then.

With that last message, you turned off your phone. Seeing Jordan being so happy and energized made you feel as if you were energized as well, it's as if Jordan had a positive effect on you. You immediately did your morning routine, before taking a shower.

~After awhile~

Your outfit is:

When you finished putting on your clothes, you put your hair into a ponytail

When you finished putting on your clothes, you put your hair into a ponytail. After you were done, you walked out of the bathroom. You retrieved your mini backpack along with your mask. It was a good idea to have prepared everything last night, so you didn't have to worry about it in the morning. With one last kiss to Namjoon's forehead you headed to the kitchen. When you entered the kitchen, you started making yourself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. After you finished making your sandwich, you ate the sandwich savoring each bite. Soon enough you were finished with the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You immediately grabbed your water bottle, placed it into your backpack before rushing to the garage. When you entered the garage, you immediately regretted your outfit. The reason why is because you have to ride your motorcycle, so wearing a skirt wouldn't help. But you've done it before, it was worth a shot. You exhaled loudly before placing the helmet onto your head. Soon enough you were on your way to the airport.

~At the airport~

You were waiting patiently for Jordan. It was sort of surprising that you got here earlier than Jordan. Mostly because Jordan was always the type to arrive early, or maybe she was just in the ladies restroom. As if it was fate, Jordan walked out of the ladies restroom. "Hey Kim!" Jordan said smiling as see noticed your presence. "I knew I didn't arrive here first, there was no way," you said making Jordan laugh. "Yea I came here super early, and I needed the ladies room so badly," Jordan replied. You nodded, "Well all we need to do now is wait for Annika," you stated. Jordan sat down in the empty seat next to you. "This reminds me of the time you came to South Korea," Jordan said smiling. "Right?" you replied as you continue to stare at exit. "You know, it's exciting to know that we're getting more people over here. And I mean like our best friends, we get to see Annika again!" Jordan said happily. You couldn't help but smile at Jordan's excitement, and you yourself was excited as well. The fact that you could finally see Annika again, well personally made you happy. "It's been a few months since you've moved to Seoul," Jordan said. "Yea... So much has happened as well," you replied. "Yup! A lot, especially that fact you were able to date your bias!" Jordan shouted in a whisper. You smiled brightly, "I sure did," you said happily.

~After awhile~

It took a few minutes, but you didn't mind. You had so much fun talking, laughing and catching up with Jordan. But soon enough Annika appeared making Jordan and you jump up from your seats. The both of you ran towards Annika, and almost knocked her over with a hug. Annika, Jordan and you laughed, "Yay! Welcome to Seoul, South Korea!" Jordan shouted barely able to stay still. Annika laughed, "Thank you," Annika replied with a gentle smile. "I haven't seen you guys in so long though, you know how much I've missed you guys?" Annika asked. Jordan and you shrugged, Annika immediately hugged the both of you. "It was super boring without you guys, I think that we should hang out. A lot, then we can catch up and everything. We can also go shopping and buy clothes," Annika continued to plan out what the three of you could do together, and Jordan joined along with the planning. You smiled not wanting to ruin the moment, "What do you think Y/N?" Annika asked with a smile. "I would love to, but we're gonna be busy you know. Jordan with her job, you with college, and me with my YouTube career," you replied. Annika nodded, "I know, but we still have time for one another," Annika replied thinking positively.

~After awhile~

Annika, Jordan and you were now outside. You helped Annika place her suitcases and backpacks into Jordan's car. It took some time, but Annika and you were finished. "Okay let's go," you said making Annika stare at you with confusion. "Aren't we going to ride in Jordan's car?" Annika asked and you shook your head. "We're gonna ride on my motorcycle," you responded making Annika's face light up with excitement. "Well want are we waiting for?! Let's get going!" Annika exclaimed making you giggle silently.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako