The Special Day

Welcome to the...
No I won't say it until the end...
Enjoy this chapter!
~XutieMiako

~Four weeks later~

Ever since the whole entire track was released to the world, it's been getting nothing but good reviews. The album had hit first, and made it to number one in trending on YouTube. Perhaps it was all because of BTS, but some comments mentioned you, making you happy to know that you were able to impress ARMY. Today was a very special day. Since you had a collaboration with BTS, and you made an entire album with them, you get to go on a tour with BTS. Meaning you were going to perform with BTS on stage, and have millions of fans watch you. Even if it made you feel nervous, you knew that you'll do well with BTS by your side. During the past few weeks, you were able to have interviews with BTS. The interviews normally brought up how you felt, since you were a YouTuber collaborating with a famous group. Also you and Namjoon were often questioned about your relationship. But that's beside the point, today was the actual first day that you went on stage to perform live. You've been practicing for the longest time with BTS, and you were prepared to show off your talents.

When you woke up, you rushed to the bathroom. Soon, you were in and out of the bathroom as fast as light. Felling excited definitely had dominance over feeling nervous. Then you were on the phone ordering breakfast for you and Namjoon. After awhile, he woke from his peaceful slumber. Breakfast just arrived. You went to the bedside with a bright smile. "Good morning," you greeted him. All he did was ruffle his bed hair before scratching the back of his head. He looked up at you with a faded smile before stretching and pulling you down. "Good morning, gorgeous," he whispered in your ear. His voice made you shiver. "I got us breakfast," you said before pointing over at a table, where the food was nicely displayed. He smiled before kissing your forehead. "Thanks babe, you're the best," with those words you backed away. Soon, he sluggishly kicked the blanket off him before entering the bathroom.

You and Namjoon were both eating, and Namjoon seemed to have noticed your excited state. "You're in a more hyper mood this morning," he chuckle before stuffing some pancakes in his mouth. You smiled as you tilted your head left to right. "I am!" you said after you were done swallowing. "I get to perform on stage with my favorite boy band, and with my favorite person ever!" you shouted, making him smile. "My favorite person being Yoongi," you joked. You watched as he scrunched his nose before lightly flicking your forehead. All you did was giggle. "We're excited to have you perform on stage with us. I know ARMY will love you and your talents," he said. You smiled, seeing that he was trying to get a rid even a bit stress.

~After a while~

This is when all your nervousness flooded in. You were walking back in forth, thinking of every bad outcome. "What if I trip?" you asked Jungkook as he was getting his makeup done. You were patiently- well, nervously waiting for your turn to have your makeup done. Jungkook let out a laugh. "Calm down, Y/N. Everything will be fine," he assured. All you did was let out a sigh. "Just have fun," Yoongi said from behind you, slightly scaring you since you were so tensed up. You turned. "Have fun?" you asked and Yoongi nodded. "If you don't think too much about it, then everything will turn out well. Just let loose and have a fun time," he said. Jungkook got up from the chair, his makeup was now done. "Yeah we don't want to perform with a nervous Y/N. Even if all the eyes are on you, just pretend that you're practicing alone or with us," Jungkook suggested. You nodded, "You're right, I shouldn't be a nervous wreck while performing with you. This my only chance- well, one chance I get to perform with guys. I should just have fun and enjoy the time I have to be on stage," you sat down in the chair. "Now that I think about it, this is my second time having my makeup down by a professional (Refer to Valentines Day Special: Part fifty-two)," you thought as you closed your eyes.

~Concert time~

Chants from the audience could be heard, even from the backstage. Namjoon had to yell to tell everyone to be careful and not to push themselves too hard. Like normal, you went over to Namjoon to give him a kiss. Namjoon smiled, "Let's go." He lead the way. As you stepped on stage, the fans roared with fan chants. You were shocked, ARMY actually had a fan chant for you and BTS. A smile vividly appeared on your face as you listened to the fan chant. "BTS and Y/N! We love you, Y/N! We love you, BTS! L/N Y/N! Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook!" was the chant. You and BTS both got into position, soon the music began to play. You began to sing your part, and the fans were quick to sing the lyrics with you, making you smile.

~End of concert~

It was the end of your first concert, you and BTS were about to leave the stage. "Hang on before we leave, I want to say something," Namjoon said, making everyone freeze with confusion. You gave Namjoon a confused look as he signaled you to come to him. Perhaps he was going to honor you for this special day, for collaborating with BTS. As you approached Namjoon, he smiled as he took your hand into his. "Y/N, we've been together for about three years now. Through all the bad and good that we faced. We stayed together even through all the hate, and all the fights. It just shows how much we're meant to be, how much we cooperate with each other to get through it, together. You've always been supportive of me, and you motivate me to great lengths. Y/N, you make me smile when I feel low, and you make my day so much better. You've done everything that I always wanted my significant other to do. Now I've been thinking about this for the longest time," he said. You stood there frozen. "Is he...?" you thought. The other members of BTS and the fans stayed silent. You could feel the cameras on you. "You're honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I want to stay with you for a lifetime. I want to make you smile even brighter than I do now. I want to show you... I want to show you how much love you. So will you marry me?" he got on one knee before pulling out a ring from his pocket. You felt tears forming in your eyes. "So we can be together forever, and have a family of our own. Then I can forever be yours, like we promised," he smiled at you. His smile showed the dimples that you oh so loved. The fans began chanting, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" You let your tears fall from your face. "Yes, I will marry you, Kim Namjoon!" you said into the microphone before nodding. He smiled brighter before getting up and kissing you. Then he placed the ring on your finger. "Thank you all so much for staying and making this moment even more special!" He waved to the crowd. You turned to see BTS with their phones out, and you didn't care, this was a moment you would never want to forget. You wanted it to be persevered in a photo. As you and BTS went back stage, Namjoon wiped your tears. "Baby, you're such a crybaby," he chuckled. "I-I can't help it," you looked at your ring. Once more, he kissed you.

"I can forever be with the love of my life," you thought happily. This was truly a special day for you.

I'm about to cry...
Everyone, welcome to the end of this book.
It's been a journey, thank you all for reading till the end. And if you're here from the beginning, I like your devotion towards my book.
I'm so glad you guys stuck around to read this cringey book, I love you all so much.
It's honestly crazy how quickly time passed by, I can't believe the book that started me off is officially ending.
Thank you all so much!
I love you all!
Like always, I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako

Wow... here we are guys. ^^
Edited: 4/15/19