For Your Supporters

~A month later~

You were finally able to schedule a fan meet with your fan. This was exciting for you since it's been a while since you met up with your fans. You've been busy lately and they have been so understanding. You felt they deserved to meet you again. That being said, you had to go online to ask your fans which place you should visit. You didn't plan on visiting one state, you planned on visiting all the states for your fans. All you needed to know was what location your fans are at to do the fan meet. Sure it was a ton. But you know that there are many fans that can't fly out to meet you, so you wanted to go and visit the states they're located in. You were hoping that this idea would help some of your fans to meet you in person for once. Also for you to meet the amazing people who've supported you through thick and thin.

Once you had woken up, you were excited. Within a few minutes, you were going to your first fan meet. Your blood boiled with excitement as you looked out the window. Various buildings moved past you. Soon, you were at the building where you'll be hosting your fan meets. Thanks to the help of BTS, you were able to book a ton of buildings to hold a fan meet. Although you felt guilty about it, you needed the help. But you pledged that you'll pay them back, instead of taking it as an advantage. When you were in the building, there was already a long line of people. One of them saw you, and they started shouting. Cheers echoed throughout the hall, making you smile as you waved to your fans. Soon you were safely escorted into the room, and you settled down. You grabbed out your camera and began to vlog. "I am currently in Florida. The fan meet will begin in a little bit. I can't wait to meet you! This is actually my first time being in Florida, and this place is so beautiful!" you shouted. "I hope that I get to meet you today, and I'm coming for the rest of you later!" with that you stopped recording. You patiently waited for your fans to be let in. After a while, the doors swung open. One by one, fans flooded the room. They took seat after seat, and settled down. It took a while before the noise settled down. "Hello!" you said into the microphone. You gave a welcoming smile. Your fans erupted with shouting, and you couldn't help but let out a laugh. "I seriously can't believe that I'm here. I've never been in Florida before, it's so pretty here. Now I'm started to feel guilty about not visiting this place," you said. Your fans laughed. "I'm serious! Why didn't you guys suggest this to me earlier?" you asked, faking a mad time. Within a few minutes, you were signing and taking photos with your fans. Some of your fans handed your gifts. You happily accepted it, it was from your fans after all!

~A week later~

For the past seven days, you've been on and off airplanes; you've been taking photos with fans and signing things. At this point you should feel exhausted, but you weren't. It seemed just meeting your fans gave you a burst of energy. You wished that you could keep all the gifts. But sadly, the gifts are being shipped to the dorms. You were laying in your (hotel) bed in California when you received a call. "Hello?" you answered before sitting up. Namjoon was quick to request for a video chat. You accepted. "Look at all these boxes!" he showed you a pile a boxes in your recording room. You laughed. "Insane, right?" you asked. "Psh I get more than you," he bragged before switching the camera back to him. "You're jealous," you laughed. He shook his head before pouting. "I miss you," he said, cutely. "Awe, I miss you too," you replied with a smile. "When are you coming back?" he asked. You let out a sigh. "Never," you joked, "I have a lot of other places to go... my prediction is in a month." Namjoon slumped his shoulders. "You're going to one state each day, isn't it exhausting?" he asked. You shook your head, "Well... kind of, but my fans give me energy." He nodded, showing his understanding. "But, I'm sure I'll be back before a month passes," you reassured. He nodded as he stayed silent. "Oh! I just remembered, your family sent you something," he left. Soon, he had returned with a small box. "What is it?" you asked, wanting him to open it. He adjusted his phone before ripping the box open. "Whoa, look at that!" he quickly grabbed his phone before turning the camera. There you saw photos of your younger self. "Why would my parents send that? That's too embarrassing," you said. But, Namjoon sounded like he was having a blast looking through them. "Awe babe, you were so chubby back then!" he squealed. "Be quiet! We all have a chubby moment in our life," you replied. "I'm not saying it in a bad way, you look so adorable!" he smiled, "I'm starting to wonder how you turned from adorable to sexy." You rolled your eyes, "Hey I want to see the photos as well." Even if you didn't like your chubby past, you couldn't ignore it. Plus it gave you a sense of achievement, seeing how much you've been through to be where you're at now. You watched as Namjoon showed you the photos as he commented on them.

~After a while~

"I have to go babe, have fun and be safe. Also return to be me soon, my love!" Namjoon said before scrunching his nose. You let out a laugh, "You better take good care of yourself, Namjoon! I swear if you don't, I'll send my spies to watch you!" you joked. Namjoon chuckled before saluting, "Yes, babe!" You smiled, "I'll be back soon, I promise. Just let me meet up with all my amazing supporters." He nodded, "I know you'll be back. Your fans can't take you away from me," Namjoon joked. "Go do what you need to," you giggled. "Okay, bye. I love you, babe," he smiled before kissing the camera and giving you finger hearts. "I love you more," you replied before smiling. Soon the call ended, and it was quiet again.

"I need to rest. I get more wonderful fans to meet, and I can't look tired while doing so. It wouldn't be fun if I was exhausted while trying to meet up with my fans," you thought before laying on the bed. You sighed, "I'll be back with the love of my life soon enough..."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako