Attacked by a Drunk Guy

You went to Yoongi's room to retrieve your backpack. You opened the door slowly because Yoongi was asleep. "Yoongi would have killed me if I interrupted his beauty sleep," you thought to yourself. You slowly went to your backpack before grabbing it and quietly rushing out of Yoongi's room. You closed the door quietly. Then you stopped in your track. "What time is it?" You asked yourself before you grabbed your phone from the hoodie and checked the time (8:30 A.M.). You were in shock, normally you would wake up later than eight o'clock. But you were okay with it since you needed to head home either way. You walked to the living room, and noticed Seokjin was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. It seemed that he noticed you from the corner of his eye. He turned his head and smiled at you, and you smiled back. You went over to the front door and grabbed your skateboard. "Are you leaving now?" Seokjin asked. You turned to him and nodded.

Seokjin looked at you, "Aren't you going to at least eat breakfast.?" You shook your head. "When I'm return to my apartment, I'll eat breakfast," you assured. "Also, I think I bothered you guys enough by staying over night," you added. Seokjin watched as you placed your t-shirt into your backpack. He was quiet for a while. "You know, Yoongi would kill me if he knew his best friend walked out the dorms without eating any food," he finally said, "Here have this." Seokjin approach you and handed you a Snapple and a sandwich. You took the food that he offered you and thanked him while smiling. "Just be careful," Seokjin said as he returned to the kitchen. "I will," you replied before unlocking the door and walking out. It was more chilly than normal. Maybe because it's winter. "I need to dress more appropriate for this weather," you mumbled to yourself. Then you started skateboarding to your apartment.

~To the BTS dorms~

Namjoon walked to the living room, "Where's Y/N?" Namjoon asked Seokjin. "She left awhile ago," he answered. Namjoon frowned, "She didn't even say bye to me..." He walked back to his room and grabbed his phone. Namjoon unlocked his phone before tapping on messages, and tapped on his messages with Y/N. Namjoon looked at the name before changing it to "Jagiya 😘."

~After a while~

~Back to you~

You started eating the sandwich Seokjin had given you and drinking the Snapple. When you were done, you stopped by a trash can. You threw away the zip lock bag and the Snapple bottle. As you were skateboarding, you felt a vibration coming from your phone. You slowed down before eventually stopping, and checked your messages.

The Love of my Life ❤️:
Meet me at the park where I last told you to meet me at.
I'll pick you up there.
Y/N:
Sure, what time??
The Love of my Life ❤️:
Maybe 10:30 A.M.
Y/N:
Okay! I just need to change.
The Love of my Life ❤️:
See you there, jagiya!

You smiled at your phone and turned it off before placing it back into the hoodie's pocket. You started skateboarding again. As you continued skateboarding, you noticed a lot of drunk people coming from bars and clubs. A guy, who seemed to be around his twenties, stood in the direction you were going. You tried moving a different direction but he kept moving the same way as well. You could smell the alcohol from where you were at, he must be really drunk. This wasn't good. You stopped skateboarding and picked your skateboard up. "Excuse me you're in my way," you said nicely. The guy analyzed you from top to bottom. "You're sexy! Wanna smash? I'll treat you like a princess," was the guy's response, making you sigh. "No thank you, I have a boyfriend. Also I'm not the type to cheat, and I definitely wouldn't cheat with a guy who drinks," you said. The guy looked at you, clearly irritated. He grabbed the hoodie Namjoon gave you. The guy stared at you angrily, and you did the same. "Who do you think you are?!? Just because you're hot doesn't you get to treat everyone like trash!" he shouted. "Well, at least I'm not hitting on someone just because of their looks. Also I'm not treating people like trash, you are," the guy made an attempt to punch you. You shoved him, making him lose grip of the hoodie. He looked at you angrily and ran towards you. When he approached you, he made another attempt to hit you again. You dodged it and swung kicked his leg, making him lose balance. He fell onto the ground *thump*. You found this as an opportunity and ran off. Eventually, you placed your skateboard onto the ground and started skateboarding to your apartment again.

When you finally made it back to your apartment, you unlocked your door and walked into your apartment. You walked into your room. Just then, your received a message from Jordan.

Jordan:
Y/N, I got you the motorcycle that you wanted!!
Y/N:
Yay, thank you so much, Jordan!
Jordan:
No problem! When do you want me to bring it to you? Can I bring it right now??
Y/N:
Um... I'm busy right now, just bring it tomorrow.
Jordan:
What are you busy with?
Y/N:
It's a long story. I'll tell you and the others later. But in short, I'm going to be watching BTS practice in person!
Jordan:
😱😱😱 What, no way!!!
Y/N:
I know right??
Jordan:
I'm so~~~ jealous of you right now, you're so lucky!
Well, you can't keep BTS waiting!
I'll be going, goodbye!
Y/N:
Bye Jordan!

You turned off your phone before walking over to your closet. You started deciding what to wear. When you finally decided on the clothes you wanted to wear (Your clothes are: A grey long sleeve crop top along with Namjoon's hoodie. A black, red and white flannel tied around your waist. Black leggings, black and white Nikes, and a gray beanie), you changed your clothes. You neatly put away your white t-shirt in one of your drawers. Then you threw your bra and underwear into the laundry basket. You decided to put your hair into two braids. After you were done, you opened your backpack. Then you pulled out your rounded glasses and mask. You put on the both of them. You were lucky since you were able to charge your phone last night in the BTS dorms. You checked the time (10:00 A.M.) and decided it would be best to leave now. You grabbed your backpack. Then you put your beanie on your head; and grabbed your Nikes before putting them on. Then you grabbed your skateboard and started heading to the park. (I swear, half of the things that happen is just magic. Like when food magically appeared in Seokjin's hand)

Hey guys, XutieMiako here! I can't believe that my story has gotten over a hundred reads! Thank you so much for reading it, I really appreciate it! I don't know rather to do a Q&A or not. The Q&A is so you guys can get to know me (the writer of this story) more. But it's only about a hundred reads... I don't know, comment if you want me to do a Q&A...
But... Whoa~~~~ Over 100 reads 🎉🎉🎉 Thank you guys again for reading this!
I hoped you enjoyed!!!
~XutieMiako

I was a happy child back then, no one cared about the Q&A though. Since a hundred reads wasn't enough to get someone to comment, so that didn't exist.