Omegle

~A few weeks later~

It only took about three weeks for you to go to every state. It was probably more weeks but you lost count since you were busy worrying about fan meets. After all the fan meets, a few weeks have passed since then and you started missing everyone. You had displayed the gifts in your recording room (since it's such a big room), so then you can show your fans how much you cherish the gifts they gave you. Today you decided to do something special for your fans, since you had recently hit twenty million subscribers. It amazed you on how much subscribers you got within two years. Well in all honesty, the appearance of BTS (probably) got you more subscribers. But that's beside the point, today you were planning to meet your fans online. More specifically on Omegle, with Namjoon as your special guest. This was also a chance for some of your fans to meet Namjoon, since you know most of your subscribers are huge fans of BTS. You found this as a wonderful opportunity for your fans to meet Namjoon, and for Namjoon to meet your supporters.

Today wasn't busy for Namjoon. All he needed to do was jot down some stuff, and then he was done. Well actually it took him longer than you had expected, it seemed like there was more for him to write. But with a few minutes of you watching YouTube nonstop, Namjoon got up from his chair before letting out a yawn and stretching. Soon, he walked over to you. "I'm done babe," he stretched once more. You nodded before sitting up and closing your laptop. Soon, you and Namjoon were in your recording room. You quickly made an attempt to get everything ready, since you didn't want to waste anymore time. He turned on the light as you instructed. After a while, you were sitting in front of the camera. Then you started recording and you did your normal introduction, before allowing Namjoon to introduce himself. "So earlier today, I tweeted saying I'll be online Omegle to meet you," you explained before holding up your phone to the camera. You patiently waited for your camera to focus on the tweet. "I know that many of you weren't able to come to my meet and greet, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to meet some of you guys on Omegle today," you said. "I'm also doing this because my channel has hit twenty million subscribers! It's really insane to me. Thank you all for your wonderful support, and I love you all so much!" you blew a kiss to the camera. "Also I never mentioned anything about Namjoon being here in the tweet, since I wanted to be some type of surprise. I know some of you may never meet him or talk to him, so I thought why not bring him on here? Just for you guys," you smiled at the camera. You lightly pushed Namjoon, signaling him to sit in another chair (out of the frame), "Enough talking, let's go!" "I also brought Namjoon on here because he was kind enough to want to spend time with you guys and me," you quickly said.

You got onto Omegle before typing in your interest- your YouTube username since that's what you told your fans to type in. Soon you got started, you were meet with a group of teenage girls staring at their phone. "Hello?" you asked, immediately grabbing their attention. The girls immediately started freaking out. "Oh my gosh!! Are you real?" one girl shouted before approaching the camera. You smiled and waved. "Give two thumbs up if you're real," a girl instructs. All you did was sit there for a second, making it look like you were fake. But, you eventually held up two thumbs. The girl, once more, freaking out, squealing and shouting. It sounded like they were about to faint. "I can't believe you're real! The real Y/Y/N (Your YouTube Name)! We've been fans ever since you were at five million subscribers, we love you so much!" the previous girl proclaimed. You smiled, "Awe, thank you so much for supporting me! I love every single one of you." Then Namjoon got into view. "Hey," Namjoon said. The girls seemed like they were going to faint once more. "I-It's Namjoon from... BTS!!" they shouted in unison. You and Namjoon started laughing at their reaction. "You're real right?" one girl asked. Namjoon looked at himself before poking his arm, "I think." You laughed at his response. "He's real, guys," you assured. "Can we take a picture of the both of you??" the girls asked. You and Namjoon willingly nodded. Soon the both of you posed weirdly, making the girls laugh. "Thank you so, so, so, so, so, much!" the girls said before squealing. You told them goodbye before moving on to the others.

~After a few minutes~

You went through a lot of fans, ones that already met you and ones that haven't. They gave the best reactions with your appearance along with Namjoon's. It made you so happy to meet your fans. You also went through a lot of random stuff, like weird quiz and dark screens.

"Yeah I wasn't able to make it to your meet and greet, because I was actually on vacation. I was in a different state that you didn't visit, so yeah..." the guy explained. "Awe, really? I'm sorry," you felt bad that you missed a state. The guy gave a reassuring smile. "It's completely fine though, I'm glad I could get on Omegle to meet you," the guy said. Soon, Namjoon got into frame. "Babe, you're so mean for skipping out on that state," Namjoon said jokingly. The guy let out a laugh, he seemed like he was taking it light heartedly. "No, it's fine. I'm glad I was able to meet her here on Omegle, even if it's through a screen," the guy said. "I'm so glad I was able to meet you," you said smiled. "Thank you for supporting my channel from the beginning. It's amazing to see a devoted fan like you, and I love you!" The guy smiled, the both of you said goodbye before parting ways. The next person shocked you, it was a female who was shirtless. You immediately slapped your hand onto Namjoon's eyes before quickly skipping the person. "That was a close one," you said in relief before removing your hand from his face. "It's okay, babe. I only have eyes for you," Namjoon assured, and you smiled. "Even so, you shouldn't be looking at those type of stuff," you said. Namjoon let out a laugh, "Yes ma'am."

For about three hours, you had spent your time meeting fans online. You were glad that you got to chat with them, and have a fun conversation. Also, it made most of your fans happy to see Namjoon. Well your fans were super happy to have meet you, and you were happy to meet them. Whether it was a subscriber from the beginning or a new subscribers, you loved meeting everyone.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako