Finally Arriving in South Korea!!

You headed upstairs and into the bathroom, that was right across from your bedroom. You washed your mouth and hands since you just finished eating. You sighed as you looked at yourself in the mirror, "I need to take a shower," you thought to yourself. You walked into your room and grabbed the clothes you were planning to wear. Then you walked into the bathroom.

Your outfit is:

~A few minutes later~

You put on your clothes and tucked your white button up shirt into your skirt, to look a little more mature. You grabbed your thigh high socks and put them on. Then you grabbed your hair dryer and started drying your hair. After your hair was dry, you put your hair up into a high ponytail. You walked out of the bathroom and into your room; then you grabbed your phone and earbuds. You started listening to music on Pandora. The first song was "BTS DNA". You immediately recognized the song; you smiled and got into position to start dancing.

As the song ended, you stop dancing. You didn't realize anyone was watching you until your dad started clapping. He walked into your room. You were embarrassed that your dad caught you dancing. You paused your music and pulled one earbud so you could to hear him. "You were always a good dancer," he said with a smile. You look at him, surprised. You never knew that he watched you while you danced to Kpop, "You watch me when I dance?" He chuckled and then nodded, "I caught you once or twice but... I don't remember giving you dance classes." "Well, I learned how to dance by myself," you said smiling proudly. Your dad walked in, and hugged you, "You have always been a smart young lady (XutieMiako: Sorry if you're a guy >+<, You can always change the gender to your liking), all of us will miss you, Y/N..." your dad said. You hugged him back, "Just don't die while living with the idiots." Your dad chuckled and broke the hug, "Your brothers are smart, they just act like idiots." "Uh huh, definitely," you said sarcastically.

~After a while~

It was finally time for you to go to the airport so you brought your suitcases downstairs. Your family members were all dressed, they were ready to come with you to the airport and tell you goodbye. Your brothers helped you with your suitcases by bringing them into the car. "Thanks," you told them with a smile. They just smiled at you, you could see the sadness in their eyes. You, admittedly, were sad as well.

~A few minutes later~

When you finally arrived at the airport, you looked at your family.You wanted to cry, but you had decided not to. You wanted to show them you'll be fine without them. Your mom was crying though. You approached her and gave her a hug and she hugged back. "I'll miss you," you told her softly. It took a few minutes, but she finally stopped crying, meaning she was ready to accept that you were all grown up and ready to be on your way to South Korea. You said goodbye to your other family members. As you were about to say goodbye to your dad, he told you to give him your hand. You did as told and he placed a tiny box (that was wrapped up) into your hand, you looked at him confused. He smiled, "Just open it when you're in South Korea." Then he gave you a hug, and you hugged him back.

You slowly started walking away from your family. Looking back, you saw your family happily waving to you while trying to comfort your crying mom, who started crying again.

Then you realize you haven't recorded anything for your YouTube channel yet. You grabbed your camera from your (favorite) backpack. You started recording, "Hey guys! Y/Y/N (Your YouTube name) here. Right now, I'm at the airport, and I'm about to get on the plane to Korea. I'm so sorry I didn't record this morning, I completely forgot. I know, I know, you guys are probably like 'Y/N, you're such a bad YouTuber!'" you laughed. "Well... actually, most of you guys would joke about that. While others, cough cough, haters, cough cough, would be serious about that. Which is completely fine because I'm just a human. And I make mistakes because we aren't all perfect." you said. "Well guys, I'm going to stop recording here, so I can get on my plane. I don't want to be late for my flight. Until then, here's a montage," you smiled, snapped your finger and stopped recording.

As you made your way to your plane, you made little montages. When you were on the plane, you did the same. Finally, you relaxed into your chair. You looked at your home town, the place where you grew up and made so much wonderful memories. After a few minutes the plane took off. Luckily no one sat next to you. So you were sitting alone, listening to Pandora on your phone.

~A few hours later~

"You have now landed in Seoul, South Korea," said the captain. You opened your eyes and immediately sprung up. You put on your backpack and grabbed your suitcases. As you made it out of the airport; there was one of your best friends, Jordan, she was waiting for you. "Y/N!!! Over here," she waved her hand. You ran over to her, and her boyfriend. Jordan has been dating one of the member of EXO for about a year, they live happily together. You smiled, and greeted them. "Ahh, so this is what Y/N looks like!" Baekhyun said, catching your attention. "I see I'm talked about a lot," you said smiling at Jordan. "She really likes you! She watched every single one of your YouTube videos," he laughed. "Hey, that's because she's my best friend!" Jordan said defending herself.

You smiled, watching these two interact really made you happy, "Would Namjoon and I look as cute as them??" you thought to yourself. "Wait! He doesn't even know I exist, nor am I positive that he'll accept my feelings! Come to think of it, I'm just an ARMY in his eyes... which makes me sad blah blah, but I need to have confidence!" you thought. Jordan was looking at you, "Hello?? Earth to Y/N." Jordan waved her hand in your face, making you come back to reality. "Yea, sorry... I was just thinking," you replied. Jordan looked at you, "You should record here!! You made it to South Korea!!" You smiled,"You're right!"

After you were done recording, "Hey Y/N, give me the address to your apartment so I can drive you there," Baekhyun said. "Huh? Oh yeah, sure. I'll appreciate that a lot," you replied smiling.

I hope you enjoyed this part!
~XutieMiako

2019 me: I wanted to make more side comments but I felt like I'll offend people, so I'll hold back on making any offensive comments.

I also love the transition from being short paragraphs to long ones.