Announcing Relationship

~The next day after Christmas Day~

It was the day after Christmas. You enjoyed it so much because it was the best Christmas experience that you ever experienced. You ask figured out why you couldn't call your family. That's because your little brother's girlfriend "accidentally" blocked your phone number, and, for some reason, it blocked your phone number on the rest of the devices that was on your dad's account. Y/L/B/N's (Your little brother's name) girlfriend was a nice girl and was super polite, but she has a little problem with trusting people.

You put on your new watch and your promise ring that Namjoon gave you. Your watch looks like:

Your promise ring looks like:

(With your birthstone, of course

(With your birthstone, of course. Also, let's add both of your names next to the birthstone, and at the back it says "Always and Forever")

You tried to absinthe Namjoon how much the ring and watch cost but he never told you. You sighed as you looked at the two jewelry. They were beautiful, and you didn't want to ruin it. You looked at the necklace your dad gave you, it wasn't rusting. That was a good sign because you would be depressed if it rusted. Just then, you got a notification. You grabbed your phone and looked at what the notification was. "Baekhyun revealing that he has a girlfriend?!? 😮😡" was a tweet from Twitter. You immediately tapped on the notification to see what was going on. Then you tapped the video the person tweeted. The video started. "Guys I need to tell you something," Baekhyun told his fans. "What is it, oppa?" the fans asked in a cheerful mood. "I've been dating this beautiful, wonderful and just unique person for a year now. I think it's time for everyone to know. I really hope everyone will support my girlfriend and me," he said. The members looked at him in shock. Some fans shouted in anger and others shouted in happiness. You tapped on the tweet to see the comments. "Whoa! She's lucky, I would want to date Baekhyun!" "Congratulations!" "What the hell, this b****. He's telling me someone stole him from me?!? I'm going to fight this chick when I find who he's dating," "What...? You're kidding right?" "Wait... don't most Kpop companies ban dating?" "I bet she forced him to love her. I also bet she threatened him, and made him say those things. Unbelievable, there's no way Baekhyun fell for someone. She's probably stupid. Maybe she was one of his stalkers and just threatened him to date her," "What's up with these comments? Shouldn't you guys be happy? I mean Baekhyun seems happy. As a real fan, you should support him and his decision," there were more haters than supporters on this tweet. This made you sigh. Just then, you received a message from Jordan.

Jordan:
Y/N, Did you see what happened?
Y/N:
Yea, I just finished reading the hate comments...
Jordan:
If they figure out that it's me, I'll be dead!
Y/N:
Whoa Jordan, calm done.
You have me, and I'll protect you...
Jordan:
You're right... but I didn't think he'll announce our relationship after Christmas...
The fans are totally going to start hating him because of me... 😭
Y/N:
Wait, did you approve of him announcing it to the public?
Jordan:
Yea... Baekhyun and I talked about it for a month now.
I was hesitant at first but he kept telling me that his fans would support us.
Even if they didn't, he wouldn't care because he wants to date me, and that his fans can't change his decisions...
Y/N:
Don't worry Jordan, the fans will eventually learn to accept that he's taken by an amazing girl.
I'm not saying that there won't be any haters... there will always be haters but push on.
Haters are just jealous people.
Also, I don't think Baekhyun will lose too much popularity. I mean, I'm pretty sure there are supporters out in the world who would a hundred percent support him even if he is dating someone.
To put it simpler, just don't over think it.
Jordan:
You're right! I shouldn't think too deep about it, I mean that's your job.
Y/N:
Har har, real funny, Jordan...
Also, don't let fans get to your head.
You deserve to be with Baekhyun so don't break up with him because of all the pressure.
You know that Baekhyun loves you.
Jordan:
I'll try my best... but if one day I feel the pressure, I'll talk to you first and get your opinion...
Thank you, Y/N...
I'm going to just ignore Twitter for now.
Y/N:
Bye, and get some rest!

You sighed again as you turned off your phone. "What if Namjoon and I made our relationship public? Would fans act the exact same?" you asked yourself. "Probably because some fans want to date their bias one day. Knowing that their bias is taken will only make them think about doing horrible things..." you continued thinking. Instead of thinking what will happen in the future, you decided to call your brother. You turned on your phone again and tapped your older brother's phone number. The phone began ringing. After two rings, he answered. "Hello~?" He answered in a silly tone. "Hi, I would like to order something," you said. "Ah yes, hang on... oh, hello there. I am the human at the counter, what would you like to order?" your brother asked, making you laugh. "Y/O/B/N (Your older brother's name), how are you?" you asked, he didn't answer for a second. "Hello?" you asked. You thought the call ended. "Oh sorry, I'm doing fine. How about you? Are you dating Namjoon yet?" he asked, and you smiled. "I'm doing fine as well... Namjoon and I have started dating. I trust that you'll keep that a secret from anyone," you said. "What about mom and dad?" he asked. You sighed," I don't know, Y/O/B/N. I think that you should also keep it a secret from our parents because I want to tell them myself." He hummed, "Understandable." "So how are you enjoying your job?" you asked, interested. "I mean it's fun without all these stupid kids who don't do their work. I honestly don't care if they fail because in the end, I get paid," he answered. You chuckled at his response. "That's true but you're a philosophical teacher. As a teacher, you should care about their learning. It does reflect on you, and it determines if you're a good teacher," you said. He sighed, "I know, I know. I was kidding. But you'll never understand... it's hard being a teacher when only some people pay attention in class," he said. "You're right, I never will. But you know I could always volunteer to be a teacher. I have enough degrees to teach any subject," you told him. "Come back to Y/S/N (Your state name), and come teach with me," you brother said. "Sure, it's a plan then!" you said, excitedly. Your brother chuckled.

How's everyone today?
Did you enjoy your Christmas?
Any questions you wanna ask me for the Q&A (that probably won't happen)?
Hah, there will be an update about this so...
There's probably some errors...
Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako