Smiling Sunshine

~Still with Lily~

Lily quickly changed out of her uniform and into her normal clothes. She grabbed her bag and ran out of the back exit. "He probably didn't get that far," she mumbled to herself. Lily moved quickly before spotting Namjoon. He was staring down at his phone. "Found you!" she smiled before quickly following behind Namjoon.

~To Namjoon~

Namjoon is currently walking to the location Yoongi was planning to pick him up. The females around him were staring at him. Suddenly, one female approached him. "Hey, my name is Rin. What's your name?" she gave him a big smile. "Um... Namjoon?" Namjoon replied with confusion. "I just wanted to tell you that you're hot, and I'll like to get to know you more," Rin said confidently. Namjoon sighed, "If you're only going to date me for my looks, then forget it." He started walking away but she grabbed his sleeve. "That's rude, why would you assume that?" she asked, clearly irritated. "I said that I wanted to know you more," Rin repeated herself. "Oh really? But you approached me because of my looks, am I right?" Namjoon asked, annoyed. "Let go, I already like someone," he pulled his arm away. "How rude! You must be stupid. I bet she likes you for your looks as well! I also bet that I'm skinnier than her and look hotter than she could ever," she said. She flipped her hair with sass (Ladies, don't ever be like this). He turned around and stared at Rin. "As if," was his reply. She looked Namjoon dead in the eyes. "Excuse me?!" she asked, offended. But Namjoon already walked off, without a care.

~To Lily~

"He's rude, I like that," Lily said smirking. She continued following Namjoon. But just then, he got into a car. "What??" she asked, catch off guard. As she tried catching up, the car had already drove off. "Damn it!" Lily half shouted. Everyone around her looked at her like she was crazy. She for embarrassed, and quickly started walking away from everyone's sight.

~To Yoongi and Namjoon~

Yoongi looked over to Namjoon, "What happened...?" he asked curiously. "Nothing... Y/N wasn't even there when I arrived. She didn't even answer my texts either. But apparently the person at the book cafe, the one at the counter, saw her enter and leave," Namjoon sighed loudly. "Really? I'll go check on her," Yoongi said.

~After a few minutes~

Both Yoongi and Namjoon arrived at the dorms. Namjoon sighed loudly again. "Are those for her?" Yoongi asked him while pointing at the bouquet of roses. Namjoon nodded. "Give them to me. I'll give it to her for you," Yoongi said. "Can I write a note, real quick?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi nodded, "Hurry up," he seemed very tired. Namjoon quickly wrote a letter, "Here." He handed the sticky note to Yoongi before getting out of the car. Without another word, Yoongi drove off. "I wonder when he got into the car," Namjoon mumbled to himself. He watched Yoongi's car disappear from his sight.

~A few minutes later~

~Yoongi's P.O.V. (and him...?)~

Good thing Y/N already gave me her address. When I made it to the address, I parked my car. Before I could step out of the car, I heard something. "Yay, is this where Y/N lives?" I turned my head to see a happy, smiling sunshine. Hoseok was sitting there, smiling. I grabbed the car handle before opening it, and walked out. "Hey Hoseok, when did you get into my car??" I asked as he stepped out of the car as well. "I asked if I could come along with you but you didn't answer. You seemed to be in a rush so I just got into the car. I've been in there ever since you picked up Namjoon and drove him back to the dorms," Hoseok shrugged, making Yoongi sigh. Then he grabbed the roses. "I'll give this to her you give the note!" he started skipping off happily. "Wrong direction Hoseok, you're heading straight towards the street," I said. "Opps," Hoseok said before turning around and started running off like a little kid. I followed behind him. "Great, now I have to take care of a kid," I sighed.

~To you~

You were siting on your bed, replaying what happened over and over again. "Why... why did he lie to me...?" you thought before sighing. Just then, you heard a knock at your door. "Strange, people don't normally visit me," you mumbled before getting up from your bed. You headed to the door. When the door was open, you saw Yoongi. "Oh it's just you Yoongi," you said in relief. "What...?" he looked at you confused. "Oh nothing, why are you here?" you asked. You were confused why he decided to show up at your apartment. "I'm here to talk to you..." he answered. "Hoseok is here as well," just on cue, he popped up from behind Yoongi. "I'm your hope, your angel, J-Hope!" Hoseok smiled like a little kid. You smiled back, "Ahh~ the happy virus." Then you realized that Hoseok was holding a bouquet of roses. "Why do you have roses?" you asked, confused. "Oh yea, these are for you. It's from Namjoon," he said handing it to you. You grabbed it and have him a confused expression. "Namjoon?" you asked. "I'm here to talk to you about Namjoon. It's also cold so can I come inside??" Yoongi asked. "I'm sorry, yes please come in, just um... make sure you take off your shoes before you start walking around," you instructed the both of them. They nodded before walking in and taking off their shoes immediately. "Waa~ your apartment is so clean!" Hoseok said impressed. You chuckled, "Yup I make sure to clean it." "I would kill to have a helping hand with this skill of cleaning," Hoseok said, making you smile. Yoongi went to your living room. You followed Yoongi after you put the roses in a flower vase and filled it up with water. Hoseok went to explore your apartment, you had nothing to hide so you were fine with it. Yoongi sat down on the couch and you sat next to him. "Okay Y/N, why did you you suddenly just leave the book cafe and not answer Namjoon's texts??" he asked while making eye contact with you. "Because I saw him hugging another female. I assumed that he only wanted to meet up with me so he can break my heart..." you answer honestly. You did assume that he wanted you to know that he didn't have any interest in you. But he just didn't want to tell you face to face. Yoongi sighed, "The girl can you describe her?" he asked and you nodded. "She had a light skin tone, her eyes were blue and her hair was dyed a light pink. There were headphones around her neck... she was also skinny," you answer. You tired to be as detailed as you could. "That's Sarah, one of Namjoon's friends," Yoongi nodded at the description. "What...?" you asked, confused. "Listen Y/N, when Namjoon is stressed about something he normally calls her over. She helps him calm down. I'm assuming that he called her over because he was too stress about confessing to you. The hug was probably just a way to him. It's called giving your friend advice so they can hopefully succeed," he explained to you. You could only stare at him blankly. "Wait, that means I just ran away from him?" you stood up. Just then, you felt a pat on your head. You turned around to see Hoseok. "It's okay, he'll forgive you if you apologize. He looked worried about you. So it's a good idea to apologize to him, and explain to him that it was just a misunderstanding," he gave you one of the warmest smile. You nodded, "I guess Hoseok really is a sunshine," you thought to yourself.

Finally!! End of Course Exams are over! Yay! Break time...
Omo almost 300 reads, thank you guys so much for sticking through this cringey story, 😂😂 and thank you for reading this. It makes me happy knowing people actually enjoy reading it!
I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako