Confessing to You

You quietly followed behind the security guard. When she reached a door, she immediately stopped in front of it. "Here we are, Miss. I hope you have a nice day," she bowed before leaving. You grabbed the door handle, and opened the door slowly. You peeked in, "Hello...?" "Come in," a familiar voice answered. You walked into the room before closing the door quietly behind you. You looked around the room. Namjoon was the only one there. "Um... where are the others?" you asked, confused. "I'm the one who called you here. I told the security guard to tell you that BTS wanted to talk to you though," he explained. "Um... okay, what's up?" you asked. Just then, he walked over to you. "I just wanted to... confess to you," he replied, boldly. You giggled. "I would do it here but the boys could listen in at any moment. Do you mind if we go to your place so we can have more privacy?" he asked. "Sure," of course you didn't mind. He smiled. Let's go then," he grabbed your hand and started walking out the room.

After a few minutes, the both of you arrived at your apartment complex. Namjoon looked around, it seemed like he didn't like it. "Maybe because its dirty..." you thought to yourself. You starting leading him to your apartment; you could tell he didn't like the environment. When you unlocked the door and walked in, Namjoon closed the door before grabbing you. He pinned you against the door. Then he leaned in and gave you a kiss on the lips. "Okay, what's with all of these surprise kisses? Doesn't he understand I don't know how to kiss?" you thought. You enjoyed his kisses. It made you frustrated since you couldn't kiss him back. He pulled away and looked lovely into your eyes. "Be mine," he said. "Wow, real smooth~," you giggled. Namjoon looked at you with confusion. "Please Y/N, I have reasons why I feel attach to you," he said. You looked at him. "And what are the reasons?" you asked curious. He smiled. "I'm glad you asked, I'll tell you. I love that you're a cute tomboy, I love that you're athletic and that you like working out. I enjoy having deep and meaningful conversations with you, I like how cute you look in rounded glasses, I absolutely love your cooking, I love how creative and imaginative you are. I also love that you enjoy drawing and crafting; although you haven't shown me your drawings, I bet I'll love it. I like that you're confident and independent, I like that you learned martial arts and that you can fight, I love that you have deep meanings for things and I mean specific. I love your voice and I want to wake up to it every morning. I also love your singing and rapping, I love that you're an amazing dancer. There's so much more I will love about you if you just become mine," Namjoon said. You looked at him in shock. It was the first time someone actually liked you other than for your looks. You felt tears stream down your face. Namjoon loved you personally, and that's what you always wanted. He stared at you shocked. "Oh no, did I say the wrong thing? Was I being too forceful?" he asked, and you shook your head.

You wiped your tears with your palm before looking up at Namjoon with a smile. "These aren't tears of sadness, they're tears of happiness... I just can't believe I met someone who truly loves me personally," you said. He chuckled and embraced you. "Does this mean you'll accept my feeling?" he asked. "I would have accepted a long time ago if you had good enough reasons to like me," you giggled into his chest. This felt right, this is exactly what you wanted. True love, with someone you truly love. Someone who likes you for who you are, and not for what they see on the outside but what they see on the inside. "I think you noticed but I was looking around..." he placed his chin on your head. "Yea, I saw..." you said. "This place is very dirty... how do you live here? I don't mean to be rude," he said. You giggled, "Well, I help clean around the apartment complex." He sighed, "No wonder your apartment room is super clean. More clean than I what I saw outside," he said. "You really are talented," he smiled. "Why don't you move into the BTS dorms??" he asked. You broke the hug and looked up at him. "Why would I need to move into the BTS dorms...?" you asked, confused. "Y/N, I know you just moved to Korea about eight months ago. I'll assume that you don't earn a lot of money from just cleaning this apartment complex. Since you're my girlfriend now, I want to be able to take care of you. What if you get sick because of the bad conditions of this apartment complex??" he asked concerned. "Namjoon, I understand that you might be worried about my well being but I'll be perfectly fine. I can take care of myself since, you know, I'm an independent women," you told him, trying to prove that you'll be just fine. "Y/N... please do it for me," he said. You didn't want to but... Namjoon was really worried about you. "Fine..." you said in defeat. He smiled, "Lets start packing." He took off his shoes and walking around.

"Now??" you asked. You stared to follow behind him. "Yup!" Namjoon said. "Where do we start...?" he mumbled to himself. You looked at him. "But my landowner..." you said. "Tell them you're moving," he replied. You sighed, you didn't want to leave because you always talked to her when you were bored. Plus, when you were helping her with something she struggled with, it made you happy. You didn't want to leave but you guess it was going to happen one day or another. You just didn't think it'll happen today. I'll go talk to her," you informed and he nodded. "Just don't break anything while I'm gone," you joked. "Very funny, Y/N," Namjoon replied sarcastically. "I know, I'm so funny," you giggled before walking out of your apartment.

Some apartments are clean, some aren't. Be more considerate about the environment people live in...

Excuse me Namjoon, but don't you think you're moving a little too fast there? I mean, the both of you just started dating. Psh, whatever you're just lucky Y/N loves you.
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed!
This story has reached over four hundred reads, thank you so much for reading!
~XutieMiako