Invited

~Two weeks later~

It has been two weeks since you came back to your hometown. You call Namjoon and the others every single day, but you didn't quite have time to explain why you were here. Sure it was to see your family and friends again, but there was another reason why you returned to your hometown.

You adjusted the position of your phone as you waited patiently for Namjoon to pick up the call. After a few rings, Namjoon accepted the video call. You noticed that Namjoon was in bed, his hair was a mess. "Did I wake you up?" you asked, concerned that you had interrupted Namjoon's slumber. Namjoon shook his head before yawning, "No you're fine." The tone of Namjoon's voice worried you, he sounded very tired. "Have you been able to obtain sleep lately?" you asked even more concern. Namjoon gave a faint smile as he closed his eyes, "Kind of... Ever since you left I haven't been obtaining as much sleep as I have been. It's weird because I normally can sleep just fine when I'm going on tour. Somehow you leaving this time has made me lose sleep," Namjoon replied. You sighed before shaking your head side to side, "That's not good Namjoon. Maybe the reason why you've been able to sleep perfectly fine when you're on tour is because you're sleeping with someone else." With your joke, Namjoon gave a look of disbelief before letting out a short laugh. "Are the others home?" you asked. Namjoon sat there as if processing your question. Soon Namjoon responded with a tired nod. "Can you get up and gather them?" you asked and once more Namjoon nodded. You watched as Namjoon lazily got off the bed before heading out the bedroom. Soon all members of BTS were staring at you through Namjoon's phone. "What's up?" Yoongi asked as he crossed his arms.

"I wasn't quite able to tell you guys this, since I was busy and trying to enjoy family time. But since my family members are exhausted and want to obtain sleep, I thought it'll be a perfect moment to tell you guys," you said. Seokjin gave you a rather confused look, "Tell us what?" Jungkook asked also confused. "You guys know that the main reason I'm here is to be with friends and family again," you said and each member nodded. "Well there's also another reason why I'm staying here for a week," you paused, "My best friend Alexis is getting married." The members stared at you with confusion, perhaps unsure why you had to bring up the subject. You sighed, "Ugh, do you guys not understand what I'm trying to put down here?" you asked. The younger members immediately shook their head while the older members gave you a confused look. "Look, you guys have a break soon, right? Why don't you guys come down to Y/H/T (Your Hometown) and come see the wedding?" each member stared at one another. "Are we invited?" Namjoon asked and you immediately nodded. "I had talked to Alexis and Jake about it, they gave all of you permission to come," you replied. You honestly didn't think about inviting BTS to come to the wedding from the beginning, but since Namjoon had informed you that they had a break in a few days you thought it'll be nice to invite them. "Will we be staying in a hotel?" Jimin asked. "Well... I talked to my parents, and they thought it'll be best for you guys to stay here until I leave," you replied, "In your house?" Namjoon asked for clarification. You nodded, and once again the members of BTS looked at one another.

This was also a great opportunity for your parents to meet the guy you've been dating for about a year. Honestly this is all the ideas that came to you when you were in deep thought. But now that you thought about it more critically, it would be a great opportunity for your friends to meet BTS, and for your parents to meet the males that you've lived with. After all, they were the ones that had easily accepted you into their home and into their lives, the ones who didn't mind you being an additional part of their family. "What do you guys think?" you asked, "I don't know Y/N," Namjoon replied unsure. You sighed, "Listen, you guys will have a blast here, I promise. Plus, don't worry if you think you're going to be a burden, you won't be. I've talked this through and everyone is okay with this. Just come here and have fun." "And... you guys get to see me again!" you said in an attempt to hype BTS up and allow them to be at ease. "We'll think about it," Seokjin said. With a sigh you let them decide, you didn't want to force them into this. If they didn't want to come and see you again, that was their decision. You tried your best to convince them.

~After a while~

You stared up the television as one of your favorite shows played. "What's with you?" Y/O/B/N (Your Older Brother's Name) asked. "I tried convincing BTS to come here and stay until I leave, but they seemed unsure about the idea," you replied as you grabbed the remote controller and started to change the channel. Y/O/B/N sat next to you, "Well isn't that their decision? You shouldn't force them to come, be more accepting on what they want to do," with his words you let out a sigh. "I know, I know, but I really wanted mom and dad to meet Namjoon, and for my friends that are into BTS to meet BTS," you replied. Y/O/B/N nodded, "When's Alexis' wedding?" Y/O/B/N asked clearly wanting to change the subject. "The wedding is in two weeks," you replied. Soon your younger brother charged into the living room. "Guys, mom wants to bring us shopping, she wants to buy some fancy clothes for Alexis' wedding," Y/L/B/N (Your Little Brother's Name) informed. Both you and your older brother nodded before getting up from the couch. You turned off the T.V. and headed upstairs. When you were in your room you decided to check your phone, just to see if you received any notification while you were downstairs. "Y/N," you heard making you turn. You saw your dad standing in front of your doorway, "Yes?" "What did he say?" your dad asked curious, "I was about to check," you replied before turning back to your phone. You tapped on the home button and soon saw a notification.

"We're coming," it was a message from Namjoon.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako