[daтe]

[003]

[daтe]

-
-
-

"Hey y/n, do you wanna go on a date?" Lynn asked. You eagerly nodded which made her laugh and kiss you.

"Where are we going?" You asked, getting into the car with Lynn.

"You'll have to wait and see babe." she said, smirking. You drove for half an hour. When you got to your destination the sun was already going down. Lynn didn't want you to see where you were so she wanted you to close your eyes. She led you a little further from the car and told you to open your eyes. You gasped at the sight in front of you. You were standing on a cliff by the beach, watching the sunset. When you turned to Lynn you gasped again.

She was on her knee, holding a little black box. She opened in and smiled at you. "Y/n when I met you for the first time I knew that you were special. You weren't like other girls. You were much better. I love you soooo much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I hope you want to spend the rest of your life with me too. Y/n will you marry me?"
She opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

You quickly nodded. "Yes! Of course I want to marry you." you said, tears filling your eyes. Lynn slid the ring on your finger and kissed you passionately.

"Y/n Gunn. That would sound so good." she says giggling and kissing you again.

.
.
.

Hey guys! I'm sorry this is so short. I don't have much time. For some reason it says that this book has more than 300 reads and that's not right. Wattpad is flipping. Also if you have any requests please send them to me and I will try to make them. Thanks for reading.

After publishing this part: I have published this like one second and it says that this part has 53 reads. Something is really wrong. I wish that this was that popular. :)

~Kvrstvn