[angelѕ]

[040]

[angelѕ]

-
-
-

It rarely ever happened that a Light Angel fell in love with a Dark Angel but when it did, it wasn't a good thing.

Light Angels and Dark Angels weren't supposed to be together. They were supposed to hate each other.

This wasn't the case now. I fell in love with a Dark Angel. Her name was Lynn.

If a Light Angel and a Dark Angel where caught together, they would be send to a cruel prison where they would most likely die.

I had told myself multiple times I was going to tell Lynn we were over. That what we were doing is wrong but I could never find the courage to do it.

I doubted she loved me as much as I loved her.

I scooted closer to Lynn and laid my head on her chest.

"Lynn?"

"Yes?"

"I'm in love with you."

It stayed silent.

I sighed. "I can't keep doing this."

Lynn softly pushed me off her and stood up, putting her clothes back on. She picked up her jacket and slung her backpack over her shoulder.

"I'll see you in two days." she said.

"You won't. I can't keep doing this."

"You know you can't say no to me." she said before walking out of the door.

I heard her footsteps go down the stairs. The front door closed and the house was silent.

What she said was true and I hated it. I couldn't say no to her.

That quickly led me to the angel court.

"Is it true that you had a romantic relationship with Miss Gunnulfsen?"

Everyone went silent. My family was hoping this was all just a sick joke and the others were just here to laugh at me.

I looked down at my hands and nodded.

A few people gasped. My mother held her hand over her heart and cried. My brother looked sad but angry. I didn't dare to look at my father.

I looked up as a tear ran down my face. I looked around but stopped once my eyes met Lynn's.

She looked me up and down, smirking.

I was angry but not angry at her. I was pissed at myself. I couldn't blame her for what she did. She was a Dark Angel and she was supposed to do these things. Of course she wasn't going to prison for this.

The Light Angels were glaring angrily at me while the Dark Angels were cheering at Lynn.

Two people in suits grabbed my arms and walked me out of the court.

I took one last glance at Lynn.

She was laughing with some other Dark Angels.

She looked at me.

Do you know what she did?

She fucking waved.

.
.
.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

This wasn't special or anything but I'm pretty proud of this one. I have no idea why.

If you have any requests, make sure to let me know!

Love you.

~Kvrstvn