[ѕмoĸe]

[026]

[ѕмoĸe]

-
-
-

Lynn

The boys and I just ended the last show of our tour. I was a little sad it had to end so soon. Well, we were touring for a few months now and that was a long time but I loved doing shows and being on stage. The fans were amazing and we were all just a big family.

The boys were going to party with the crew but I didn't really want to so here I was, sitting on a bench in a park near the venue, smoking a joint. That was my way of celebrating.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Hey, Lyndsey." Zara said.

Zara was our new photographer and she was probably one of the best we've ever had.

"Hey, Zara. How many times do I have to tell you to call me Lynn and not Lyndsey?"

Zara laughed and sat down next to me as I blew out some smoke. I watched the smoke rise up and disappear.

"Can I try?"

I turned to Zara. "What?"

She pointed at the joint.

"Are you sure?" I asked, knowing she was going to regret it after she did it.

Zara hesitated but nodded before taking the joint and taking a drag from it. She held the smoke in her mouth but soon started coughing uncontrollably.

I laughed, taking the joint back and putting it back in my mouth.

"Are you okay?" I asked, patting her back.

Zara nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." but started coughing again.

I laughed. "Don't ever do that again." I said.

"Wasn't planning on that." Zara laughed when she finally stopped coughing.

"Good."

We talked and got to know each other better. It soon started raining so we quickly ran to our tour bus. Everyone was still partying so Zara and I were the only ones there.

"I'm just going to change into something more comfortable." Zara said.

I nodded." I'm gonna do the same. You can take the bathroom."

Zara nodded and walked of to the bathroom. I quickly changed. I was just ready when Zara walked back into the main part of the tour bus where our tv, couch and PlayStation was.

"Wanna play a game?" I asked

Zara's eyes lit up as she eagerly nodded. We played for almost two hours and than decided to watch a movie since the boys still weren't back.

Thirty minutes into the movie, I saw that Zara had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

I softly laughed to myself and picked her up bridal style. I carried her to her bunk and put her in the bed.

She slowly opened her eyes a little and closed them again before smiling. I giggled and kissed her forehead.

"I'm cold." Zara mumbled.

I looked around, searching for a blanket or something. "I don't think we have blankets."

I wanted to stand up to go look but Zara grabbed my leg. "Just come cuddle with me."

I was a little shocked that she said that but I wasn't going to say no to her.

I climbed over Zara and laid down behind her, wrapping my arm around her waist.

She turned around in my arms and laid her head down on my shoulder.

"Goodnight, Lyndsey."

"Goodnight, Zara."

.
.
.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot!

Vote and comment if you want. I wanna see what you guys think of these one shots. I really appreciate it if you would tell me!

Go check out my Instagram: you_took_my_broccoli_away

If you have any requests, make sure to let me know!

Love you guys!

~Kvrstvn