[365 dayѕ]

[053]

[365 dayѕ]

-
-
-

Day 1:

Dear diary,

Today was my first day at a new school. I didn't really talk to anyone yet but I hope I'll get some new friends.

That's all for today. I'm going to sleep.

Goodnight.

- Ciara

Day 5:

So, I met this guy named Matty and he's really funny. He asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and his friends and I said yes.

He introduced me to Brian, Alex, Justin and Lyndsey. They all seemed really nice and cool people so I'm happy to hang out with them.

My mom's calling me. See ya tomorrow.

Wait, I'm writing in a diary. Well, what the hell.

- Ciara

Day 20:

Me, Justin, Brian, Matty, Alex and Lyndsey all went going to the fair today. Lyndsey didn't seem that happy like she usually is and she sometimes just stared at me for no reason. I hope nothing's wrong.

- Ciara

Day 59:

It was Matty's last day at school today. His dad got a job somewhere far away and he had to move. We will all miss him very much.

Bye Matty.

- Ciara

Day 73:

Brian threw his hamburger at Alex today and now they're mad at each other. We're trying to get them to talk but they won't. They both don't sit with us at lunch anymore so it's just Justin, Lyndsey and me now.

- Ciara

Day 101:

Lynn was acting strange again today. She didn't talk and let her head hang low all day. She just shugged it off when I asked her what was wrong.

I really want her to tell me if something's wrong but for now I'll just be a good friend.

PS: Brian and Alex are talking again. I knew they couldn't stay away for that long.

- Ciara

Day 146:

Lynn told me why she's been so down lately. Her parents are apparently getting  a divorce and it's really taking a toll of her. All I can do it be there for her now. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid cause she told me she's really not okay.

Good luck, Lyndsey.

- Ciara

Day 172:

It's been a little over a month since Lynn told me her parents are getting a divorce and it happened today. Lynn texted me, saying that they were going to sign the paper's today.

Be strong, Lynn.

- Ciara

Day 173:

Something terrible happened. When Lynn's parents were driving home from signing the divorce papers, they got into a car accident.

They're both dead.

I'm so sorry, Lyndsey.

- Ciara

Day 200:

Lyndsey is depressed. It's been weeks since I've seen her smile and what happened to her parents just all made it way worse.

She's 18 so she's not going to be send into an orphanage. She does need a place to stay so I told her she could stay with me. Even if she has to all her live.

She accepted. She smiled.

- Ciara

Day 243:

Lyndsey's doing better and she's smiling again. The boys and I are doing everything we can to help her get better and it seems to be working.

It also looks like all I'm writing about in here is Lyndsey. If she knew she'd probably make a goofy remark about feeling special.

- Ciara

Day 262:

Because Lyndsey and I hang out so much now, a rumor is going around the school. People think we're gay and we're dating (we are gay but not dating).

The boys didn't know we were gay and because of the rumors we just told them. They seemed to be disgusted and disappointed. They left us and haven't talked to us since.

I cried myself to sleep every night after that and Lyndsey tried to make me happy again.

- Ciara

Day 298:

Okay, I'm definitely in love with Lyndsey. I was just thinking about her today and it just clicked.

I am in love with Lyndsey Gaynulfsen.

Am I going to tell her? Nope.

- Ciara

Day 342:

I told her.

SHE LIKES ME BACK BITCHES!!!!

I'm so incredibly happy.

I'm seriously so in love with you, Lyndsey.

- Ciara

Day 345:

The rumors at school are true now because we are dating but people still seem to be disgusted. We're bullied and made fun of all the time.

This needs to stop.

- Ciara

Day 365:

To anyone who may find this,

By the time you read this, we're long gone.

We're sick of the many people bullying us for being who we are so we decided to leave.

Dad, mom, I love you guys but I know you wouldn't accept me for being gay so goodbye.

Brian, Alex and Justin, I thought you guys knew better but apparently you don't.

And Lyndsey, I love you with all my heart. Never forget that. We'll stay together forever.

Don't try to find us. You won't.

Goodbye everyone.

It's been a hell of a ride.

- Ciara

------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this one shots and didn't cry. :)

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting. I really appreciate it!

If you have any request, make sure to let me know.

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things!

~Kvrstvn