[мy ѕnow wнιтe qυeen]

[047]

[мy ѕnow wнιтe qυeen]

-
-
-

"Hey babe." my girlfriend, Ashley greeted me as she threw her arm around my shoulder.

"Hey." I kissed her cheek and she goofily smiled at me.

"So, do you wanna go somewhere tonight?"

"I can't tonight. I have to tutor a classmate." I said.

Ashley's smile disappeared. "Really? It's Friday."

I smiled and grabbed her hand. "I know but I have to. The principal told me that she would be expelled if she doesn't get better grades because she did something to a classmate."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever."

I frowned. "Don't be mad, please."

She groaned and gave me a slight wave before walking off into another hallway.

I sighed. I hated when she acted like this. I turned around and headed for the main entrance to the school. Once I was outside I went to the parking lot and drove to the library where me and the person I had to tutor had agreed to meet.

I walked in and greeted Greta who had been the librarian since I first started coming here.

I spent most of my days in the library and Ashley hated that. She was a more outgoing person and wanted to drag me to every party she was invited to. Even to the ones she wasn't.

We were polar opposites. I had really black hair she had almost white hair. She wore leather jackets when I wore nothing but dresses and skirts.

Nobody knew how things worked out between us. They never really did because we fought all the time and we actually didn't belong to each other but we never really showed it to people.

I scanned the library for my classmate and spotted her in a far corner of the library. Literally nobody went to that corner. Not even me.

I walked up to her. "Hey! Lyndsey, right?" I said as I extended my hand for her to shake it.

Lyndsey looked up from her phone and looked me up and down.

She nodded. "Yep. That's me. You're Amber, right?"

I nodded as I placed my books on the little table and sat down opposite of Lyndsey.

"So, are you ready to start?" I asked.

Lyndsey nodded and put her phone down on the table. "I have no choice so..... I guess."

"I know this isn't the most fun you can have on a Friday evening but you'll get your grades up and you won't be expelled."

I immediately covered my mouth after I said that. When the principal had asked me to tutor Lyndsey he told me that if she didn't get better grades, she would be expelled because she did something very cruel to a classmate. He strictly forbid me to let her know I knew about it.

Lyndsey's eyes were wide. "Fucking hell. I told that douchebag to keep his mouth shut!" she yelled. Luckily we were in the back so nobody could really hear us.

"Lyndsey, I'm sorry. I won't tell anyone. This is staying between you, the principal and me." I said, trying to calm her down.

She shook her head. "I can't fucking trust anyone here."

I frowned. "You can trust me. I really won't tell anyone."

Lyndsey shook her head again. "It's fine. It's not your fault." she mumbled, looking down at her hands.