[ғlower gιrl]

[058]

[ғlower gιrl]

-
-
-

Hey gays, I know it's been a while since I published anything but I'm kinda working on a new book and I kinda also have writer's block so that sucks. I'm trying my best to write stuff cause I really love it.

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------

Your POV

You smiled at an older lady as you gave her change back. They smiled back at you and left the store.

You smiled as you looked around, smelling the many scents of the many different flowers in the shop.

You always loved flowers just because some of them looked so strange but yet so pretty and unique.

The quietness was disrupted but the door bell ringing and a woman entering the shop.

Her brown hair, resting on her shoulders, seemed like it hadn't been brushed in days. Her hazel eyes were full of rage and anger.

She fiercely walked over to the counter you were standing behind and smacked her hand down on it, 50 bucks resting under her hand.

"How do I passive-aggressively say fuck you in flower?" she said, her teeth clenched together and her lips almost not moving.

You frowned. "Uhm....what?"

She rolled her eyes. "Do I really need to repeat myself? I'm already pissed off enough."

"Uhm....I think you'll need bouquet of Geraniums for stupidity, Foxglove for insincerity, Meadowsweet for uselessness, Yellow Carnations for you have disappointed me and Orange Lilies for hatred. It would be somewhat striking and full of loathing." you said, nervously tapping your fingers on the counter.

The woman smirked. "I'll take that. Put a lot of those Orange Lilies in it."

You nodded and shuffled from behind the counter to start making the bouquet.

The woman stood there watching you, tapping her foot on the ground, her hand still on the 50 bucks.

"So, you must really hate this person you're giving this too." you said, trying to start a conversation. Everyone that came into your flowers shop were usually very nice and easy to talk to but this woman was something else.

"Yeah, I do hate them very much at the moment. It's my ex girlfriend. I saw her cheat in front of me and I just wanted to give her a goodbye present. She doesn't know I saw her cheat yet." the woman muttered.

You nodded and placed all the flowers you picked on the counter. You were just about to wrap them in paper and make them a presentable gift when the woman grabbed all the flowers and lifted her hand from the 50 dollars.

"Thanks. Keep the change." she said before storming out the shop.

You watched her walk up to another woman who was leaning against a car and picking at her nails.

Suddenly, the flowers were flying in the air and landing on the woman.

Flower girl started yelling at her. "Stupidity, insincerity, uselessness, disappointment and extra hatred. There you go! Now we're done, you cheating fucker!"

The flower girl stormed back inside after flipping the other woman off and smiled for the first time since you saw her.

"So, I guess I'm having a forever lonely party." she said as she grabbed a notepad and a pen from the counter and scribbled somehing down.

She out the notepad down again and turned it around so you could read it.

It was an address, a date and a phone number.

"You should come."

She winked at you and left, the door slamming behind her.

She walked towards the woman again who was as red as a tomato by now and laughed at her in her face before happily hopping away.

------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I hope you liked this chapter. If you have any request, make sure to let me know!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things.

~Kvrstvn