[вυry a ғrιend]

[056]

[вυry a ғrιend]

-
-
-

Lynn

"Hello?" the little girl whispered.

I smiled at her and laid down on my stomach. "Hey, little one. What are you doing under my bed?"

The girl just giggled and didn't answer me. "I wanna ask you a question."

I nodded for her to go on.

"I was wondering, why don't you run from me and why aren't you scared of me?" she asked.

I smiled at her. "Why would I run from you? You're just in my head. You're not real. You're just a figment of my imagination. You're just in the place where I go to when I fall asleep." I explained.

The little girl nodded. "But..if I'm not real, why do you care for me?" she asked.

I sighed. "Because I have nothing better to do. My body is sleeping so I go into my mind. If you weren't here, I would be so bored."

The little girl smiled. "You know what I thought about today?"

I shook my head.

"I was thinking about the things that are deadly. My mommy always said that we could be gone without even realizing it at all."

I frowned. "You're just a little girl. You shouldn't be thinking about that yet."

"I know but I want to. It's interesting. Imagine if you were sleeping and something took over your body. What if you started breaking stuff and doing crazy things and people had to hold you down and tie you to your bed and you couldn't do anything about it because you're trapped in your own mind, unable to do anything with your body." the little girl said as she played with her teddy bear.

"I wouldn't know what I would do if that happened. Maybe I would just stay with you here."

The little girl giggled lightly. "I don't think I will be here when something like that happens."

I gave her a confused look. "Why not?"

She looked down at her doll.

"Because....."

When she looked back up, her eyes were black.

"......ł ₩₳₦₦₳ Ɇ₦Đ ₥Ɇ."

------------------------------------------

Hey guys. This was another creepy one cause I'm still a teenager with spooky concepts in their head and I'm still listening to Bury a friend.

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting! I really appreciate it. Let me know if you like my one shots and if you have any request for me.

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things.

~Kvrstvn