[prιncιpal]

[006]

[prιncιpal]

-
-
-

"Miss Gunnulfsen, please come to my office. I need to see you." the principal said through the speakers.

I was sitting in class and I looked up as I heard the voice echo through the speakers.

The class was looking at me and whispering, thinking that I was in touble again but I surprisingly didn't do anything wrong this time. I had no idea why Mr. Henderson would want me in his office.

I slowly stood up and picked up my backpack before walking out of the class and to the principals office.

I stood in front of the office and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Come in." a voice inside said.

I opened the door and gave Mr. Henderson a little smile as I sat down in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"You don't need to be nervous. You're not in trouble this time. I just saw that your grade on math is dropping. There is a new girl coming to the school and she should be here in a few minutes. I want you to give her a tour around the school and in return I will ask her to tutor you. It seems like she's very good at math." Mr. Henderson explained.

"What? I don't need a tutor. I'm fine on my own."

"No, Lyndsey. You're not. You're gonna have a tutor and that's that. You can't fight me on this one."

I sighed and threw my head back. Fuck.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and a girl came in. She had long black hair and she was wearing all black clothes like me. She had a few piercings too. She looked really badass if I was being honest.

"Ahh! Emily! It's nice to meet you. Take a seat." the principal said as he shook Emily's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, sir." Emily replied. Wow. She had such a raspy voice. What the hell.

"This is Lyndsey. She will be giving you a tour and in return I would like you to tutor her for math if that's possible." the principal said.

"No, no. You really don't have to. I mea-"  I got cut off by the principal.

"Lyndsey." he said sternly, giving me a look. I heard Emily laugh a little. I looked at her and rolled my eyes, making her laugh more.

"See, you're getting along already. I think you're both gonna love making fun of me all the time. Now, go on and give Emily a tour." the principal gestured to the door.

I sighed as I stood up and gestured for Emily to follow me.

"So, how long have you been in this school?" Emily asked. I turned to her as I was walking and shrugged.

"Waaaaaaayyy toooooo loooong." I said. Emily chuckled.

"How long have you been going to this school?" I asked her.

"Omg. I already know you're gonna be a pain in the ass."

"Well, you're stuck with me. I actually don't really care about my math grades so fuck Mr. Henderson. I don't care what he says. So, you're not stuck with me at all."

"Nope. I'm gonna annoy you and tutor you until your grades go up." Emily said, puching my shoulder a little.

"Do we know each other that well already that we can punch each others schoulders?" I asked. Emily rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you."

"I would love that." I tried to hold in my laughter as I saw Emily's face go red.

I eventually started laughing and she yelled at me. "You're an asshole!"

"Thank you! That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me!"

"I am so done with you already."

"Oh honey, it's just the beginning."

.
.
.
This was such a short one shot. Sorry not sorry. Don't forget to vote and comment or don't. It's fine. I won't cry if you don't vote. I'm also lying. Hehe. Leave requests if you want to! PLEASE!! I NEED IDEASSS. I am also going crazy so yeah see ya later.

~Kvrstvn