[deѕpaιr]

[035]

[deѕpaιr]

-
-
-

Lynn's POV

I opened my eyes, feeling beside me but not finding the body that was supposed to be there.

I lifted up my head, looking around the room but seeing no person.

I quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Nobody.

"Alison?" I yelled but got no answer.

"Toby!" Still nothing.

My mind started racing, immediately thinking the worst. Did she leave and take our little boy? What about the little one she was pregnant with?

"Alison!" I yelled again as I climbed down the stairs, still getting no answer.

"Where are you?" I mumbled under my breath.

Reaching the end of the stairs, I walked into the living room. Everything was still quiet.

I turned around to go into the kitchen but stopped, my hands flying to my mouth, covering it.

"Alison. Toby...." I gasped out.

They both laid there on the ground. Alison's stomach and throat were sliced open and Toby was laying next to her with his face facing the ground, a hole in his head.

There was so much blood. Oh god.

My hands fell down to my sides and I looked at them. There was blood all over me, a knife and a gun laying at my feet. My white shirt was a red one now.

I looked back to Alison and Toby. This time they were standing in front of me, both bloody. Their eyes were black and their wounds still there.

"Alison." I whispered, reaching out my hand.

My hand touched her cheek. She was ice cold and her face showed no emotion.

She suddenly growled like an animal and jumped at me.

That's when my eyes shot open and I sat up in my bed. I was afraid to look beside me this time.

"Lyndsey? Are you okay?" Alison mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

I tried to calm down before I would say something but as soon as Alison saw me, she was at my side, holding my hand.

"Shhh, it's okay. Just breathe." she said.

I looked into her eyes and immediately felt calmer. My mind wandered back to the nightmare I just had and I started sobbing uncontrollably. I clung into Alison for dear life and didn't dare to let go.

"Did you have a nightmare again." Alison asked once I calmed down.

I let her go and nodded, rubbing circles on her belly.

"It was about you, Toby and this little one." I placed a kiss on her stomach.

"You had a nightmare about us? Are we really that bad?" Alison laughed a little.

I smiled at her, my smile fading once I thought about the nightmare again. "You were all dead. There was so much blood and it felt so real. It was horrible."

Alison sighed and grabbed my cheeks. "Lynn, I'm not dead. We're all here. I'm never gonna let anything happen to us."

I nodded, huging Alison tightly. "I'm sorry."

Alison pulled away and frowned. "Why are you apologizing?"

I looked at my hands and smiled softly. "I'm sorry for waking you up."

Alison laughed and slapped my arm, letting herself drop back on the bed.

"Momma! Mommy!" Toby yelled as he ran into our room with one of his teddy bears in his hands.

"Hey, little dude." I said. Toby smiled as he tried to get on the bed but failed. Alison picked him up and put him in between us.

"What's wrong?" Alison asked, tickling Toby's belly.

Toby giggled and swatted her hands away. "I had a nightmare. The evil teddy bears took you and Momma away. It was scary."

Alison looked up at me and rolled her eyes as I smiled. "He's starting to look like you way too much and I don't like it."

I gasped. "Why not? Look at this beautiful face! Why would you not want to look at that?" I said, gesturing to my face.

"Stop. Really."

Alison laid back down, Toby doing the same.

"Now he's looking like you." I mumbled, giggling lightly.

"Lay down and sleep you big pile of gay." Alison muttered, pulling Toby in a hug and rubbing his back which always made him fall asleep.

He quickly dozed off in Alison's arms. I pouted. "I wanted to cuddle with you!"

She put Toby between us and stretched her arms out so they were around us both.

"Wow, long arms."

.
.
.

I have no idea what this is so don't even ask. Omg. Sorry it took me a while to post this. School us starting Monday so updates are gonna be slower. I haven't been updating my book False Alarm either because I just don't have any ideas at the moment so you're gonna need to have a little more patience.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! I love you guys!

~Kvrstvn