[тнe rooммaтe]

[013]

[тнe rooммaтe]

-
-
-

I walked up to the door of my new dorm. I was sharing it with a stranger since I didn't have any friends who I could ask to be my roommate so I was stuck with a complete stranger. I hoped the person wasn't a creepy pervert. I would be out of there so fast if they were.

I knocked on the door. I couldn't get my key yet because I arrived at night and the office was closed. I felt bad because my roommate was probably already sleeping.

I heard some shuffling on the other side of the door before my eyes met those of a tired looking girl. She had long blond hair that was tied into a low bun.

"Hi."

"Hey. You must be Casey." the girl said.

I smiled at her and nodded. "Yep. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Lyndsey but you can call me Lynn if you want." Lyndsey said. She smiled warmly and stepped aside to let me into the dorm.

"I already cleaned up a little because honestly the room was a complete mess." Lynn admitted.

I laughed a little as I put my suitcases down and looked around. "It's cozy." I said. I looked back at Lynn as she nodded.

"I kinda hope you stay here for a while 'cause I've been staying here alone for a few months." Lynn said.

I smiled. "You're gonna be stuck with me until I'm done with college."

Lynn laughed. "You're gonna be stuck with me too than I guess."

"Ahh, that sucks." I said.

Lynn raised her eyebrow at me and looked at me in confusing.

I laughed. "I'm kidding. You seem really nice. I was afraid that I was gonna have a creepy pervert as a roommate."

A smirk appeared on Lynns face. "Who says I'm not a creepy pervert?"

I sat down on my bed and stared at her. "I don't know what to think about you now. I thought you weren't an asshole but I was wrong apparently."

"Woooow! Thanks! We already get along so well." Lynn smiled at me. "Do you have class tomorrow?"

"Nope. I don't have class until next week. Do you?"

"No. I have two weeks off." Lynn smirked. "More than you."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah."

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something? For some reason I'm really not tired anymore." Lynn asked.

I hesitated a little before nodding my head. "Sure."

Lynn gestured for me to come sit next to her as she grabbed her laptop from her desk and put it in front of us on her bed. She laid down and I laid next to her.

In the middle of the movie I started feeling tired and I eventually fell asleep.

Lynns POV

She fell asleep on my shoulder. Oh god. Why am I fangirling over this? She's so cute though. We already get along so well and she's really cool. Do I really already have a crush on her? What the hell. I have never liked a girl that fast. I'm probably going crazy. Who am I kidding? I'm already out of my mind.

Casey started to stir a little and snuggled more into me. Awwwwwwwwwww.

I looked at her sleep for a while and softly rubbed circles on the back of her neck.

I eventually fell asleep too.

The next morning.

I woke up and saw Casey fast asleep on my shoulder. She still looked so cute. She even had her arm wrapped around my waist.

I smiled. She looked so adorable.

"Lyndsey?" Casey mumbled, lifting her head up slightly but then just letting it fall back down.

I laughed. "Hello, sleepyhead."

Casey opened her eyes a little and looked up at me. Her expression changed immediately as she realized she was practically on me.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Fuck." she said, almost falling out of my bed.

I quickly grabbed ahold of her shoulders and pulled ger back onto the bed.

"Wow, easy. It's okay." I said.

Her cheeks were a bright pink now. Our faces were so close because I pulled her back on the bed.

I saw her eyes flicker to my lips for a split second before studying the rest of my face.

I couldn't help but look at her lips and leaning in until our lips met.

Casey kissed back but pulled away after a few seconds.

"How long have we known each other?"

"I guess for like maybe like 14 hours or something."

"Okay." Casey mumbled before kissing me again. I smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer by her waist.

She giggled as we pulled away. "Did you regret that?"

I shook my head. "Nope. You look cute when you sleep by the way."

Casey blushed. "Thankssssss." she said, dragging out the 's'.

"Awwww."

Casey laughed. "Stttooooppppp." she slapped my arm.

I chuckled. "What do you want to do today?"

"Just stay here and cuddle with you." she said, smiling goofily.

"I'm totally okay with that."

.
.
.

It's a one shot so why would the time they know each other matter? :)

If you have any requests make sure to let me know.

Vote and comment and blablabla. You know what to do.

~Kvrstvn