[anarcнy]

[050]

[anarcнy]

-
-
-

This is a really long one and it took me like 6 days to make so you guys better like it. 😂😂 Jk.

------------------------------------------

"Copycat, you hack the lock on the back door while Phantom, Charade and Replica will throw smoke bombs into the bank and enter. They will get the vault door open with Copycat's help. Genocide will stay in the getaway vehicle to make sure that after robbing the bank, we're out of there at the speed of light and I will be staying here and order commands in your earpieces." The Boss said.

He turned around and looked at the clock. "It's 10:23 am. Let's go fuckers."

And with that briefing, we were off to rob the biggest bank in the whole United States.

-

"Okay, are you all in position?" The Boss asked through my earpiece. Everyone else confirmed.

I held the button on my earpiece down. "Copycat in position. Starting hack now."

I pressed a couple of buttons and got into the security on the back door immediately. I typed in some codes and the door opened after a few more seconds. "Booyah." I whispered to myself, smiling under my cat mask.

I didn't put down my laptop immediately and quickly hacked into the security cameras in the bank. In a matter of seconds, they were all out too.

I programmed the monitors that showed the camera footage so they showed the footage of a few days back. Those stupid security guards wouldn't even see the difference.

I placed my laptop on the ground and started self-destruction mode in case anybody found the signal and could track it back to my laptop.

I turned my back to my laptop and heard it make a little explosion, not hard enough to catch any attention.

I quickly snuck in through the back door and went further into the bank without anybody noticing me. I got to the vault fairly easily which was weird.

"Copycat in position, hacking the vault." I whispered into the earpiece.

The Boss cleared his throat. "Phantom, Charade and Replica, are you ready?"

"Born ready, sir." Replica replied.

I chuckled and continued what I was doing as I heard some loud bangs and people screaming. Everything went quieter once Replica, Charade and Phantom started yelling at people to lay down on the ground and to shut up.

Replica came to the vault with me while Charade and Phantom made sure the  people stayed put.

"How's it going?" Replica asked.

"Are you asking about getting the vault open or about how I feel today?" I said, looking up at him for a split second.

I could see him roll his eyes through the holes in his mask. "The vault, fucker."

I chuckled. "It's going just splendid. Thank you for asking, dear old fuck." I answered, shooting him a smirk before turning back to the vault.

I heard him groan behind me. "The Boss should have never taken you in." he mumbled.

"I'm the only hope you guys have to robbing places like this. You know that, right?" I asked.

Replica nodded. "I know, kid. I was just joking. We all love you here."