[ѕнe doeѕn'т тalĸ]

[023]

[ѕнe doeѕn'т тalĸ]

-
-
-

I got this idea from another book. I'm not trying to steal anything from someone but I just thought this was a cool idea to write a one shot about.

  ------------------------------------------

Ashley

"Ashley! Are you ready for school?" my mom yelled.

I groaned and rolled out of my bed. (hit the floor and all.)

"Yes mom. I'm coming." I yelled back. I quickly went to the bathroom and tried to wake myself up by splashing water in my face which didn't work.

I got dressed for school like a normal human being would do and went downstairs.

"I'm gonna go mom. See you after school." I said, grabbing my backpack and walking over to the door.

"Honey, Sara is going to drive you to school from now on."

I groaned. It was the first day of school and I was starting at a new school. My cousin, Sara went to that school so now I'm stuck with her. She's so annoying and talks all the time. She can't go one minutes without gossiping or just rambling about new dresses that she bought. Like I care.

My mom peeked from behind the kitchen wall. "Be nice, honey. I know she can't shut up but still."

I smiled. "Yeah, yeah. Bye mom."

My mom waved a last time and I went outside where Sara was already sitting in her car in my driveway. It was even worse that Sara lived next to us.

"Hey! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" she yelled.

I rolled my eyes and got in the car. Sara immediately started backing out of the driveway, almost running our mailbox over in the process.

"Sara! Watch out! Things cost money!" I yelled. Sara rolled her eyes and started driving to school at a speed that was definitely not legal.

When we eventually arrived I was so glad I was still alive. Sara is a fucking maniac when she drives. Not only when she drives actually.

"Come on! We're late!" she yelled, dragging me out of her car and into the school.

The hallways were already almost empty since the bell just rung.

I was new and I didn't know where any of my classes were so I was about to ask Sara but when I turned around I saw that she was already gone. That bitch.

I sighed and started searching for my locker when I bumped into someone.

When I looked up I met cold eyes. It was a girl with blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Hi, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking." I managed to get out.

The girl nodded. She looked down at the paper I was holding with all my classes on it and held out her hand.

I slowly gave it to her and she examined it. When she finally looked up, she nodded again and gestured for me to follow her. Was she showing me my class?

I followed her though a few hallways until she stopped at a door.

"Thank you. I mean, you're a total stranger and the first person who's actually kind enough to show me my class." I said, taking the paper back.