[тнe нangιng тree]

[043]

[тнe нangιng тree]

-
-
-

"So....how's life?" I asked her as I let my legs hang off the tree branch.

"Good, I guess." she answered.

I sighed and turned my body towards her. She just kept staring st the sky above her.

"I'm sorry, Lynn."

She shrugged. "It's fine. I'm not mad at you."

"But, I am mad at myself. I shouldn't have reacted like that when you told me you were gay. I don't even know why I ran away like that because I'm honestly not that straight either."

Lynns eyes went wide and she looked at me this time. "What?"

"I'm definitely not straight. I think I might be bi. After I ran away from you I started thinking. I really missed you those two weeks we didn't talk to each other and I slowly started to figure out why. It wasn't just because you're my best friend."

Lynn turned her body to me too. "Wait, what do you mean by that?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Are you really that dumb?" I jokingly said.

Lynn smiled at me and shook her head. "No but I wanna hear you say it."

"I like you, Lynn."

Lynn raised her eyebrows. "Oh, you do? Why did you have to be such a bitch and run away from me like that, then?" she smirked.

I playfully slapped her shoulder but she seemed to lose her balance and almost fell out of the tree. I quickly grabbed at her shirt and pulled her closer to me.

"God dammit. That scared the shit out of me. I could have died!" Lynn yelled.

I started laughing and released her shirt from my hands. "I'm sorry!"

She looked down at the ground beneath us and smiled when she looked back at me. "It's okay. I would have died knowing you like me so I should have been fine."

I looked down and blushed. "You're so cheesy!"

Lynn laughed. "Ha! I know. That's why you love me so much!"

"Stop! You're making me blush. You know I hate that." I said, trying to hide my face with my hands.

"No, don't hide your cute face." Lynn said, pouting.

I let my hands fall on my lap and rolled my eyes, looking down at my hands.

Lynn lifted up my chin and softly tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Oh by the way, I like you too." she smiled as she said that.

I wanted to say something but Lynn quickly leaned in and kissing me.

I forgot we were in a tree and tried to turn to Lynn even more but almost fell out of the tree too.

"We should really get down. We're gonna fall and die."

I laughed. "We should but we're not going to, right?"

Lynn smirked and shook her head as she pulled me into another kiss, slightly tugging at my shirt.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!"

Lynn pulled away and gave me a confused look before she looked down at the ground.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Lynn and Mckenzi, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Lynns seven year old niece yelled at us.

Lynn snorted and started laughing. "Well, I've already got the kiss. We're gonna
get married and kid, I swear you'll be invited to the wedding."

I looked at Lynn who was still looking at her niece and blushed.

"Yeah, you're probably going to trick me into marrying you but I won't be disappointed."

  ------------------------------------------

Hey guys. My exams are starting tomorrow and I think I'm gonna do okay. Wish me luck. 😂

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. You can send me any request you have.

Love you guys!

~Kvrstvn