[coworĸerѕ]

[coworĸerѕ]

[038]

-
-
-

Your POV

"Lynn! I need your help!" you whisper yelled as you ran to the counter.

Lynn and you were coworkers in a music store. You, Lynn, Olivia, James, Jackson and Derrick work in the shop.

Lately James has been constantly flirting with you. You don't like it at all and had told him mutiple times that you're not interested in him but he just doesn't understand.

"What's wrong? Is something on fire?" Lynn said, looking around the store.

"No! There's nothing on fire but James is still flirting with me. I hate it so much!! Can I ask you a favor?"

You saw Lynn's jaw clench. "Still? I swear I'm gonna beat him up."

You put a hand on her arm. "No, Lynn. I have a plan but I don't know if you're gonna like it."

"What is it?"

"Can you please be my girlfriend? We can make him believe we're dating and maybe he'll back off."

"Can I beat him up if it doesn't work?" Lynn asked.

You sighed but nodded.

"Yes!" Lynn shouted, pumping her fist in the air.

Lynn's smile faded a little. "Wait. So, I have to be your girlfriend?"

You nodded. "Well, if you want to. I can ask Olivia if you don't wa-"

"No, no. It's okay. I'll be your girlfriend. Well, your pretend girlfriend of course." Lynn gave you a little smile and started blushing.

"Thank you so much!" you yelled, kissing her on the cheek and running away, leaving Lynn flustered.

You were putting new CDs on the shelves when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, Y/N. My brother and his girlfriend asked me to diner tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to be my date so it would be a double date. That would be fun, right?" James said.

"Uhhh...I...." you started stuttering, trying to find the right words.

"Nah, she doesn't want to go with you, James." Lynn said from behind James. She walked over to you and threw her arm over your shoulder.

"Why is that, Lyndsey? I think she can make decisions for herself." James said, raising his eyebrow at Lynn.

"Well, because she's my girlfriend. Now back off."

James smirked. "I don't believe that. Prove it."

Lynn raised her eyebrow too. "We don't have to prove anything but if you really don't believe us..."

Lynn turned to you, grabbing your cheeks and pulling your face to hers. Her lips crashed on yours. You were sure your face was deep red by now. You didn't hesitate to kiss back though.

Obviously only to make James believe that you two were dating.

Lynn pulled away and gave you a cheeky smile before turned back to James and smirking. "I think that's enough proof. I would appreciate it if you would leave my girlfriend alone now."

James' mouth was wide open and his face was pale. "Uhm....okay.....s-sorry." he mumbled as he walked away, almost  bumping into a shelf on his way.

Once you knew he couldn't hear you anymore, you turned to Lynn.

"Thank you so much!" you squealed, hugging her tightly.

Lynn patted your back. "It's no problem. I'm always happy to help."

"You didn't have to kiss me though." you said quietly.

"I wanted him to leave you alone. He really believes that we're dating now so he's going to let you be."

You hugged her again. "Thank you so much!"

"Hey, uhm...my brother and his girlfriend asked me to go to diner with them. Do you maybe wanna be my date. I don't really wanna be a third wheel.

You started laughing because Lynn just asked the same thing James asked but you stopped once you realised she had asked you to be her date.

"Yes! I would love to!" you said, a little too excited.

"Well, I mean....I wouldn't want you to be a tird wheel either so I'll go with you."

Lynn looked down at her feet and smiled. She looked back up at you and gave you another hug.

"Thank you. I'll pick you up at six tonight." she whispered in your ear. You nodded.

As she pulled away, Lynn placed a kiss on your cheek, making you go red again.

"I'll see you then." she winked and walked away.

Oh my god.

.
.
.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. If you have any request or ideas for one shots or imagines, make sure to let me know!

I love you guys!

~Kvrstvn