[ιт'ѕ cнrιѕтмaѕ]

[049]

[ιт'ѕ cнrιѕтмaѕ]

-
-
-

I wanted to make this for the people who are stuck at a family diner and bored out of their minds or something. Enjoy!😂😂

Also, happy three month anniversary to my wife jennasangel So happy I married you. BAJDHSHDDJDHDHDH

----------------------------------------------

"Why is she still just sitting there?" my coworker, Eva asked me.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe she's waiting for someone."

This girl had been sitting at the same table in our little coffee shop for three whole hours and she hadn't moved beside from getting up to order a few more hot chocolates.

The worst part was that she was all alone at 7pm on Christmas and we had to close soon.

"Go talk to her." Eva said, slightly pushing me towards her table.

"No! Why don't you go talk to her?"

Eva smirked. "Because you don't have to be at a Christmas party in ten minutes and I do." she said before she gave me a wave and walked towards the door.

"Merry Crisis!" she yelled, disappearing out the door.

I sighed and looked back over at the girl. She was frowning and looking at the cup in her hands.

I walked over to her table and cleared my throat. She seemed to snap out of whatever she was dreaming of and looked at me.

"Hey. I'm sorry to interrupt but we're gonna close the shop soon. No pressure to get out of here immediately though. I'm just telling you cause my shift is over in like ten minutes."

"Oh....uhm...okay, thanks for telling me. I'll be out of here soon." the girl said. She grabbed a sketchbook that was laying on the table and put it in her bag along with her laptop.

I turned around to walk back to the counter but decided to ask the girl about her being here alone.

"Hey...uhm. I'm sorry if what I'm gonna ask is personal and you don't wanna talk about and I get it if you don't wanna aswer it, but why are you here all alone on Christmas?"

The girl stopped putting her things away and sighed. "I just don't really have someone to hang out with."

"Well, what about your parents or friends or any siblings?"

"My parents don't want me anymore, my brother lives in Europe and my friends ditch me every year to go to some stupid party and get drunk." she explained.

I immediately felt bad for the girl once I heard that and sat down opposite of her. "Do you maybe just wanna stay here and spend your Christmas with me?" I asked.

The girl's eyes lit up as she looked at me in surprise. "Are you serious? That would mean the world to me."

I smiled. "Of course I mean it. Why not? So, what's your name?"

"My name's Lyndsey but I like it better when people call me Lynn. Nice to meet you." she said as we jokingly shook hands.

"Don't laugh but my name is Heaven. I hate my parents for that." I said, smiling and looking down.

Lyndsey laughed a little. "That's weird. I have a song called Heaven."

My eyes went wide and I laughed. "Really? Let me listen to it!"

We talked for a couple of hours until it was 10 pm. Lynn told me about her band and how her parents didn't like that she was gay so they threw her out. She told me how she regretted ever telling them every Christmas because she was alone. She didn't mind but sometimes she got lonely and wandered around somewhere in town. This time she landed on this shop.

Lynn looked at her watch. "Wow, it's already that late. Uhm...I should go. You probably have friends to hang out with or something."

I smiled at her. "No, I'm actually totally alone. You should stay longer. I enjoy your company and we should go to the Christmas market here in town."

Lynn didn't hesitate for a second and nodded her head. "Sure."

After a few minutes of walking and just making small talk we reached the Christmas market. There weren't that much people because everyone was usually in their cozy homes with their family.

A few children ran past us, trying to throw snowballs into each others face and an man ran after them, trying desperately to stop them from doing so.

I giggled as I watched the children. "Wish I could still do that to be honest." I mumbled.

Lynn must have heard me cause she smirked and looked at the ground. She kneeled down, grabbed some snow and made a snowball with her hands.

"Why wouldn't you be able to do it now?" she said as she stood back up and held the snowball up.

I took a step back. "Don't you dare!"

Lynn smiled and before I knew it, a snowball flew past my head and merged together with the other snow on the ground behind me.

I looked up at Lynn. "Bring it on!" I yelled at her.

We started throwing snowballs at each other and our little fight got the attention from some other people cause by the time we were too tired to even throw a snowball, there were at least thirty people on my team and thirty on Lynn's team.

We stopped after half an hour and everyone gave me a high five. Some people even asked if they could have Lynn and I's number because we seemed like really cool people.

Lynn and I linked arms and walked between the many food stands, observing and admiring all the food.

"Are you hungry?" Lynn asked.

I laughed and nodded my head. She pulled on my arm and walked over to a hamburger stand, buying us both a hamburger.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Lynn said.

I looked up at her and nodded. "Sure."

"Do you have to go somewhere on New Year's eve?"

I smiled. "Nope. I was just planning to have diner with my cat."

Lynn chuckled. "Would you like to hang out at my house then? You can bring your cat."

I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, definitely."

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this one shot. Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things.

~Kvrstvn