[мιrrorѕ parт тwo]

[045]

[мιrrorѕ parт тwo]

-
-
-

You didn't know why but when you build this house you made the bathroom bigger than your living room and you kind of regretted it now because you had to chase Lynn around in it to kill her until she was dead.

"Fuck, Lynn. Can you please just stand still?" you yelled at Lynn, stil running after her.

"No! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Lynn yelled from the other side of your bathroom.

You groaned and sat down next to your toilet. "So, what are we gonna do? How are we gonna catch her?" you whispered to your toilet.

You squinted your eyes. "Yes, that is indeed a good idea toilet. Thank you."

You stood back up and wrapped your toilets rainbow flag around your waist.

"Sorry but I have to do this." you said, slightly smiling at your toilet before grabbing it and ripping it out of the ground and the wall. You held it above your head.

"AAAAAAAAHGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! YOU'RE GONNA DIE LYNN!" you yelled before you threw it at Lynn and it shattered on your head.

You ran to the toilet which was now in shards and knelt down next to it. "You died to save your fellow gays. We wil always remember you."

You picked up a piece of your toilet and kissed it before grabbing a nail file and stabbing Lynn with it. She groaned but nothing else happened.

Suddenly, Lynn disappeared and everything was silent for a few seconds.

The sounds of broken glas and a loud thud were heard and you turned around. You looked at your wall and saw another dent in it. Lynn laid on the ground again.

"Fuck. Killing you didn't work. Maybe breaking the mirror will work?" you said.

Lynn groaned for the third time today and got up again. "Okay, we're gonna sit down and talk about this. If you break that mirror, I could be stuck in here forever." Lynn explained.

You shrugged. "I can feed you McDonalds once in a while."

You picked up the piece of toilet that you kissed to say goodbye and was about to throw it into the mirror.

Lynn gasped. "Oh shit."

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys. This was part two of this shit show. I can actually make a part three if this. Hehe.

Do you want one?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

I love you guys!

~Kvrstvn