[мιrrorѕ parт тнree (endιng)]

[046]

[мιrrorѕ parт тнree (endιng)]

-
-
-

This has been the greatest thing I have ever written. 😂

--------------------------------------------

Yep. You threw the piece of toilet into the mirror and it broke. That's all it did and Lynn was still hanging around in your giant ass bathroom.

She sat down on the ground and leaned her back against the wall. "I'm never gonna get out of here." Lynn mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

You scoffed. "Yes you are. You're not gonna stay here in my fucking bathroom, okay! You're too annoying."

Lynn frowned and looked up at you. "You're too gay, do you know that?"

You started laughing. "That doesn't exist."

Lynn got up and tried to walk out of the bathroom again but got thrown back for the second time.

"Okay, so that doesn't work." she said.

You shrugged. "Yeah, okay. I guess you gotta stay in my bathroom forever now. I gotta go now though so see ya!" you said before walking out of your bathroom, ignoring Lynn's protests.

One month later.

You walked inside your house and put your groceries down on the kitchen counter. You took one particular bag and went upstairs, opening the door to your bathroom.

"Hey, Lynn. I got you some McDonalds." you said.

Lynn was leaned up against the wall and sighed. "Dude, I'm getting fat from all this junk food." Lynn said, pointing at all the empty hamburger boxes and wrappers that were laying in a corner of the bathroom.

"Yeah well, that's all you're gonna get for the rest of your life. Good luck with not exploding."

Lynn rolled her eyes. "Gee, thanks."

"No problem." you smiled at her.

"Can you please call the boys and tell them to come over. I'm really bored." Lynn asked.

"Yeah, yeah. Also, where is the album? I need the damn album."

Lynn groaned. "Yeah, I'm working on it."

You smiled. "Yes!"

You did a little happy dance and was about to walk out the bathroom but got stopped and thrown against the wall. Now there were three dents in it.

"Got dammit!" you yelled.

Lynn was laughing. "Ha now you know how that feels."

You gave her the finger. "So, am I stuck here now too?"

Lynn shrugged. "Probably. I kinda glued the remains of your toilet and the mirror back together and they said they hated you so the mirror did the same thing to you as it did to me and now you're stuck too."

Your mouth went wide as you stared at Lynn.

"How dare you? I'm so gonna KILL YOU UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD!"

And that, gays, is the ending of a great fucking shit show, staring you, Lynn Gunn, a toilet and a mirror.

--------------------------------------------

I have no idea what this is anymore and it has only become worse. 😂😂

I still hope this was kind of good. Probably not but who cares, right?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting and all that.

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things.

~Kvrstvn