[good тo ѕee yoυ agaιn]

[018]

[good тo ѕee yoυ agaιn]

-
-
-

Angel

Three years ago.

"Lynn?"

She looked up at me. "Yeah?"

"Are you really moving?"

She looked back down. "Sadly, I am."

"Am I ever going to see you again?"

She sighed. "I don't know."

Present day.

She was standing right in front of me. The girl I loved and who I haven't seen in three years.

I didn't think things would lead to me seeing Lynn again when I got offered a job to be the photographer for this band called PVRIS.

I was stupid enough to not even look at pictures of them or to search for their names. If I did, I would have known Lynn was in it. Stupid ass motherfucker that I am.

"Angel, these are Alex, Brian, Justin and Lynn."

Alex, Brian and Justin gave me a hug. I turned to Lynn and looked into her eyes. She was looking at me with a frown on her face but also with a slight shock.

"Angel."

"Lynn."

She stared at me for a few more seconds before she broke out in a smile and pulled me into a tight hug.

Brian, Alex and Justin looked very confused. Lynn laughed and looked at them as she slung her arm around my shoulder. "Angel and I were best friends three years ago before I moved away."

Brian, Alex and Justin nodded. "Oh that Angel! Lynn has told us a lot about you. She couldn't shut up. She really missed you." Brian said, grinning.

Lynn's jaw dropped as she slapped Brian's arm. She started blushing when she looked back at me.

"That's not true but I did miss you." Lynn laughed.

"I missed you too. Don't worry." I said, hugging Lynn again.

"Good." Lynn whispered.

We all talked for a while until someone yelled that Lynn and the guys had to go on stage. I arrived just before they had to play a show.

Lynn, Brian, Alex and Justin walked closer to the stage while I was glued to the ground.

"Hey. You have to take photos remember!" Lynn yelled, pulling me with them by my arm.

She quickly showed me where I had to go before they all ran up the few stairs to the stage.

Lynn immediately began singing and started running around, telling the fans to jump and clap.

She ended the first song with a little 'thank you'.

I already took a lot of pictures and from what I had seen they were already pretty good. PVRIS was a really good looking band.

"How're you guys doing?!" Lynn yelled in the microphone, receiving a lot of yells and 'I'm so gays'.

"Okay, great. I'm glad you guys are doing good. Today has been a special day and I just wanted to talk about it for a few minutes if that's okay." Lynn said. She got a lot of cheers again and laughed.

"Today I got to meet my best friend who I hadn't seen in three years again and it really made my day. It could probably be the best day of my life. I really wanted to introduce you guys to her so Angel, please come up the stage." Lynn smiled warmly at me and gestured for me to come up with her hands.

I stared at Lynn before the people behind me started to push me a little and told me to go. All the fans started yelling and cheering. I eventually walked on stage after putting my camera down.

Lynn held her arms open and I walked right into them. She hugged me tightly and I heard all the fans go 'awwww'.

I blushed and smiled at the audience.

Lynn took the microphone and stood next to me again.

"So, I wanted to say something really important. I don't care if I embarrassed myself by doing this but I need to get this off my chest." she took a deep breath and sighed, turning to me. She held my hands with her free hand and smiled.

"Angel, I have loved you for so long. I loved you three years back and I still do. I was heartbroken when I had to leave and I never stopped hoping that we would meet again. Today my wish came true and I'm very thankful for that. You've always been my best friend but I think we should end that." she took another deep breath and kissed my hand. "Angel, will you be my girlfriend?" she asked.

The crowd was completely silent and so were the boys and Lynn. She was asking me to be her girlfriend not to marry her. Why couldn't the words come out if my mouth?

I eventually just nodded and bursted out in tears. The crowd broke out in screaming and cheering. Lynn's eyes sparkled as she hugged me tightly. I looked up at her and pulled her face to mine, pressing my lips against hers. The crowd went wild.

Fuck. I was happy I got offered this job.

.
.
.

Hey guys. I'm running out of ideas again. Can you tell? I really liked writing my first request and I would like to write more! Please send me something. It could be just like one words and I'll figure something out. I just need ideas. Thank you for reading! I love you guys!

~Kvrstvn