[new yearѕ'ѕ eve]

[009]

[new year'ѕ eve]

-
-
-

{This one shot is kinda based on the song New Year's Eve by Pale Waves}

I really didn't want to be alone on new year's eve. My friend dragged me to a stupid party because of that and now I'm stuck here.

I can't call my parents to pick me up 'cause they don't care, my friend ran off to her other friends and I don't want to ask a total stranger to drive me since I don't know anyone here.

Well, I thought I didn't know anyone. That was until I saw...her. My crush. Lyndsey Gunnulfsen. People called her Lynn Gunn and she was by far the most badass person in the school. I had talked to her a few times when we had to do assignments together and we really hit it off. We started hanging out but later we just drifted apart for some reason that's unknown.

She was standing against the wall, talking to someone that I had never seen before. I studied her 'cause I had nothing else to do at that moment.

She was wearing a white shirt with a leather jacket over it, black pants and black combat boots. She had long blonde hair, a nose ring on the right side of her nose and a few tattoos here and there on her body. How could she look so good? She always does and I can't wrap my head around it.

I realized I was staring when I saw Lynn look at me. I quickly adverted my gaze to the Christmas tree that was still in the living room.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was her.

"Hey." she spoke. Her voice was so soft. I couldn't describe what kind of angelic sound left her mouth everytime she talked or sang.

"H-hey." I stuttered. Ughhhhh! Always with the fucking stutter.

"How are you?"

I looked back at the girl she was talking to and saw that she was glaring at me. I realized Lynn had asked me something and turned back to her, looking into her hazel eyes.

"Y-yeah, I-I'm god. I-I mean good. Yes g-good."

Lynn chuckled a little, putting her hand on my tight.

"Hey Lyndsey! Come on! Lets go get druuuuuuunnkkkkk!" the girl Lynn was talking to earlier yelled.

"Nah, I'm good."

The girl rolled her eyes and walked away. Well....she stumbled away 'cause she was so wasted and probably high.

"Hey guys! It's time to count down!!" someone in the crowd yelled.

Lynn and me both stood up and went outside with the others to see the fireworks afer the countdown.

We waited for a few minutes until someone started yelling.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"Happy New Year!!" everyone yelled.

Except for me and Lynn. Right as people yelled '1' Lynn grabbed my face and kissed me. Of course I kissed back.

Still to this day I don't get why my beautiful girlfriend kissed me that day. I don't get how she liked me back. 'Cause I was me.

"Happy New Year." she whispered, resting her forehead against mine.

"Happy New Year."

I wasn't alone on New Year's Eve.
I had her.