[вlood]

[060]

[вlood]

-
-
-

We were all born with white blood.

I was 28 when I met my wife, Lyndsey. She said she still had pure white blood and I went along with that because I knew she would never lie to me.

Today things were different. I got home from work late which didn't gave me time to make diner for Lyndsey and I.

When she got back from her work a few minutes after me, she got mad. She started yelling at me and throwing everything around the living room.

I was about to just run out the door and leave her in rage and come back the next day to find her calm again but she prevented me from leaving.

She started getting up in my face and yelled at me. I had never seen her like this before but this moment was really happening and I knew I couldn't do much else then take all of what she was yelling at me.

I closed my eyes, trying desperately to find some way to leave my body and get away from the screaming in my ears. It was all getting to much.

When I opened my eyes, my fist flew up and collided with Lynn's face.

She stumbled back but managed to grab onto the couch so she wouldn't fall over.

When she looked up at me, I only saw darkness in her eyes. She was nothing like the woman I fell in love with all those years ago. She felt wrong and distant, like the person in front of me was really a different person.

Her hand left her face where I hit her and she stood straight up again.

A dark, black liquid came out of the cut in her lower lip.

She had finally revealed herself to me.

She was lying when she told me her blood was white. She was lying when she told me she hadn't committed any crimes in her life.

She had the darkest blood I had ever seen in a person. She was almost like a real devil, not capable of loving anymore after a stupid mistake.

I'm now watching her as she's getting escorted out of the room to go to prison soon.

She confessed all the things she had done wrong in her life. We sat there for three and a half hours while she told everyone in the room what had happened that made her become this monster and what she did as this monster.

As the door closed behind her and the whole room was silent, I thought back to the moment that made everything come to the surface.

Me not being able to make fucking diner.

------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. If you have any request, please send them to me.

Thanks for reading, voting snd commenting!

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things.

~Kvrstvn