[тrιp]

[010]

[тrιp]

-
-
-

This one is a really long one so grab your popcorn.

"Ella! GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP! Everyone is already here and you're late again!" my best friend Jade yelled as she shook me awake.

She scared me and I fell out of my bed.

"Fuck." I groaned as I got up, rubbing my eyes.

"Come on! Get dressed! We have to go now!"

I sighed as I went to the bathroom and started to get dressed. I totally forgot to set my alarm. Me and some of my friends were going on a trip to Paris and we had to leave early so that we could make it there before the sun goes down.

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs with my suitcase.

All my friends were gathered in my living room.

"How did all of you even get in?" I asked, putting my suitcase down by the door.

"You know I can lock pick right?" Devon answered. She was always the most rebellious of the group.

I rolled my eyes at her and gave her and all the others a hug.

There was Zayden, Quin, Finn, Piper, Jade, Devon I and Dawner whose real name was Andrew. Dawner was just an anagram of his name and he thought it was cooler since he hated people calling him Andrew. He always made us call him Dawner. We thought it was stupid but we wanted him to be happy so we call him Dawner anyway.

"Come on guys. Lets go!" Quin yelled, getting up from my couch and running out the door with the others running behind her.

I wanted to go outside but Jade grabbed my arm.

"Wait. I have a little suprise for you." she said. She stepped aside and I saw someone come out of the kitchen.

"Lynn?"

She smiled at me. "Hey."

When I was in highschool me and Lynn were really good friends. Not like best friends but the kind of friends that you don't see often but when you do it's like you've never been apart.

I had a huge crush on Lynn but I was to scared to tell her. I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Zayden, Devon, Dawner, Quin, Finn, Piper and Jade always knew about my crush. Everybody always thought Lynn and I were a couple because of the way we acted when we were together.

I wrote a letter for Lynn, declaring my feelings for her and was going to give it to her when I chickened out. I was a stuttering mess and I eventually ran away.

What I didn't know was that I dropped the letter on the ground right by Lynn's feet.

She must've read it because she never talked to me again after that day.

"How are you?" Lynn spoke up.

Jade had already sneaked away amd left me alone in the kitchen with Lynn.

"I'm good. You?"

That was a lie. I wasn't good. It's been a years since we graduated and I was still not over Lynn. I was devastated when I realised she didn't want me. Seeing her now made all of those feelings come back entirely.

She looked so different but was still the same soul than a few years ago. She had long blonde hair, her nose was pierced and she had a few tattoos that I could see. She was still wearing all black.