[rιvalѕ]

[005]

[rιvalѕ]

-
-
-

My day in school was going amazing until I saw her. Lyndsey Gunnulfsen. The biggest bitch I have ever met. It's like everytime we see each other we just have to start a war. The worst part was that our lockers were next to each other so we would see each other every day.

"Oh hello there. I'm really glad to see you again. Your face just makes my day." Lynn sarcastically said as she opened her locker.

"Same goes to you. Every time I see your ugly face I'm just so happy."

Lynn chuckled. "I'm so glad that I'm making you happy."

"You're really annoying. Do you know that?"

Lynn closed her locker. "Yeah, you tell me that every day, you bitch."

"Look, my name is Avery. It's not 'bitch' if you must know."

"Don't fucking talk to me like that. Do you want me to punch you again like last time."

"Throw the punch, bitch." I yelled.

I saw Lynn's jaw clench. She turned around so that her back was facing me and I thought she wasn't going to hit me.

"You're a loser, Lyndsey."

Lynn groaned and turned around, lifting up her fist which collided with my face just seconds later.

I stumbled backwards until my back hit my locker. I wiped away the blood that was dripping out of my nose.

"You fucking bitch." I ran at Lynn and punched her back. We fought like that for a minute. Lynn was already on top of me, punching me.

One of my friends, Jason, who was in the soccer team quickly ran up to us and pulled Lynn completely away after she tried to kick him several times.

"Lyndsey Gunnulfsen and Avery Evans come to the principal's office now!" the principal yelled through the speakers.

Lynn groaned and kicked a locker and then stomped to the office. Jason helped me up and patted my shoulder. I nodded at him, grabbing my backpack and walking after Lynn.

When I arrived at the office, Lynn was already in front of the principals desk. I took a seat next to her.

"Now that you're both here, I want to know why you hate each other so much. It's been the fourth time this week that you have been yelling at each other in the hallways. You should go to the nurse later, Avery. I don't get why both of you are acting so imature. Did something happen that made you hate each other?" the principal asked.

Lynn cleared her throat. I saw her look at me form the corner of my eye. When I looked at her and our eyes met, she quickly looked away.

"So, you're not gonna tell me? Okay, it may be personal and I'm okay with that. You don't have to tell me. I just want you both to work this out. If you don't than I want you to leave each other alone. It's your last year here. Please, do your best."

Lynn and I looked at each other again and nodded.

"Okay, good. If you do this one more time I will suspend both of you. Now get out of here. Lyndsey, take Avery to the nurse."

"What? No I-"

Lynn got cut off by the principal.

Lyndsey. You are going to take her to the nurse and if I hear that you left her you're gonna get detention."