[вacĸ нoмe]

[054]

[вacĸ нoмe]

-
-
-

Kaci

My fingers were tapping against my leg, my foot was bounching up and down and my eyes were frantically scanning the airport for any sign of her.

Lynn ❤️: Hey, I'm almost at the entrance. I'll be there in like 2 min.

Me: Ahhhh! I can't wait to see you.

I smiled as I put my phone away and stood up, looking around the airport.

Then I saw her. Two strands of her hair hung in her face and she looked tired but she was still the person I adored the most.

The boys were walking next to her and Brian was the first one to see me. He tapped Lynn's shoulder and pointed in my direction.

The second our eyes met, I started running towards her. She dropped her bags when I was halfway and opened her arms.

When I reached her, I jumped into them, wrapping my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist.

"I missed you so much." I whispered in her ear.

She hugged me tighter and chuckled. "I missed you so much too. I'm happy to be back."

I let her go and smiled. "Welcome home."

-
-
-

Hey guys. This was a really short one shot but I had the idea so here you go.

I also wanted to thank you for 8k reads on this book. That's so crazy! Thank you so much!

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting. I really appreciate it.

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things.

~Kvrstvn