[dιѕтanт нearтвeaт]

[065]

[dιѕтanт нearтвeaт]

-
-
-

Shjdhdjdhdjjhdjd hello

-
-
-

Lynn

"Ma'am?"

A voice shook her from her daydream. She stared up at the young man who was looking down at her, concern written on his face.

"Ma'am, are you okay?"

She stared at him as she nodded her head. She quickly got up and took the whisky bottle that was on the ground with her.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Oh okay. I just wanted to let you know that it's getting late. Maybe you should go home. You've been here for three hours."

She continued to stare at the man with an unreadable expression. She took a step closer to the man. "Why do you think I've been here for three hours?" she snapped at him.

The man sighed and ducked his head down. "I'm sorry ma'am but it's really time to go home."

She didn't wanna leave her wife but it was indeed getting late and the graveyard gates were about to be closed soon.

She took one last look at the grave and silently said goodbye to her wife as she walked away to the front of the graveyard.

She passed the many other graves of the diseased but she only cared about one. Nobody had suffered as much as her wife did. Nobody was as important as her.

She wiped away a tear. Getting into her car, she finally let all her emotions go. She cried as she punched her steering wheel as hard as she could, getting all her frustration at the world out.

She wanted to end it all there but couldn't. She had someone to go home to.

She started her car and went on her way home. She made a few shortcuts, suddenly eager to see the only person she still loved.

When the bright colors in her vision began to falter, she quickly reached for her bottle of pills in the passenger seat.

She clicked open the top of the bottle but found no more pills left in it. She cursed under her breath. She couldn't get more because all the shops had closed already. She had to get through a few more hours without them just like she had done so many times before when her wife died.

When she got home, she almost ran through the hall, into the living room. She yelled her dog's name, almost expecting him to come running up to her and greet her. She will never get used to the awful silence.

She shook her head, trying to block all her memories of her life before her wife died as she went up the stairs.

The one person she still cared about was there, waiting for her to come home and care for them.

She took her baby into her arms, slowly rocking him from one side to another. She started singing to him for a couple of minutes.

It helped her pretend the baby was only sleeping.

-
-
-

Yeeee I'm kind of back again idk I'm not sure but here's another one shot that's very dark. I have some more one shots coming so ehehhehe.

My exams start in 2 weeks and I have a lot of things to do for photography and film. Fuck me.

~Kvrstvn