[coғғee ѕнop]

[034]

[coғғee ѕнop]

-
-
-

Lynn's POV

I hadn't really been outside for the past few weeks. My ex and I had broken up and I was devastated when it happened. She didn't think we were working out so she left me.

It was all getting easier as time went by but at times something would still remind me of her and I would burst out in tears.

Today I wanted to get out of the house and get my mind of everything that happened so I was going to meet the boys at a new coffee shop down the street that had just opened a week ago.

I put the collar of my jacket up and put my hands in my pockets, walking down the street. My fingers were practically frozen at this point. It was the middle of the winter and it was snowing slightly.

I arrived at the coffee shop and went inside, almost immediately spotting Alex, Brian and Justin. I sat down beside Justin. Alex and Brian sat in front of me.

We started talking for a few minutes until a waitress came to our table.

I looked up from my phone and was already admiring her. She had brown shoulder length hair and green eyes that sparkled.

"What can I get for you?" the girl asked, grabbing a little notepad and a pen from her pocket.

My eyes wandered to the name tag on her shirt. Jaclyn. That's a nice name.

"Lynn! Hey! What do you want?" Brian said, nudging my arm.

I snapped out of it and met Jaclyn's eyes. "Uhm....I'll take a black coffee."

Jaclyn raised an eyebrow at me and scribbled down my order before nodding and telling us our drinks will be ready shortly.

"You usually get a lot of cream and sugar in your coffee, Lynn. Why not now?" Alex asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Just wanted something different."

Justin chuckled. "She probably just wants to impress the waitress. She was staring at her boobs after all."

I slapped Justin's arm while Brian and Alex laughed. "I wasn't! I was looking at the name tag that was on her shirt!" I yelled a little too loud, catching some people's attention.

"What was her name than?" Brian asked, resting his head on his hand.

"Jaclyn." I mumbled just as the waitress came back and out our drinks on the table.

"There you go. If there's anything you want, just let me know and I'll get it for you." Jaclyn went back to the cash register and stood behind it.

My eyes occasionally moved to her and saw how she interacted with other people. Why was I so interested in her?

"Lynn? You haven't drank your coffee yet." Justin smirked. "It's gonna get cold."

I shot him an annoyed glare and took the cup in my hands, slowly bringing it to my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jaclyn look at me.

I slowly took a sip of the coffee but as soon as I swallowed it, I started couching.

The boys laughed and Justin smacked my back several times until I slapped him back.

I eventually stopped couching. I looked over at Jaclyn again, trying to ignore the boys who were still laughing at me and saw she was laughing too.

Her eyes met mine and she gave me a warm smile before going over to a different table.

"You're gonna be alone forever, Lynn." Alex giggled.

Brian and Justin looked at each other and began to sing. "You're so lonely! Oh so lonely!"

I rolled my eyes, trying to take another sip of the coffee but I just ended up spitting it out again which made the boys laugh even harder.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jaclyn. "Would you like something else or is everything okay?" she said, first looking at me with a knowing smile on her face and then averting her attention to the boys who shook their hands and looked at me, smirking.

"Uhm...I would like a hot chocolate, please." I mumbled. Jaclyn smiled and wrote it down.

"Anything else?"

We all shook our heads. Jaclyn smiled again and walked back to where she came from.

"Ooooooooo. She knows about your plans, Lynds." Brian said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Stop, I hate that nickname."

Jaclyn came back with my drink and put it in front of me, shooting me a wink and walking away again.

"Oh my god! She's gonna get some!" Alex yelled, smacking Brian's shoulder.

I lifted up my cup and took a big gulp of hot chocolate, totally forgetting that it should be super hot.

I frowned and put the cup back down. "Shit, it's so hot."

Justin raised his eyebrow. "Well, that's what hot chocolate is supposed to be."

"You're all really getting on my fucking nerves." I muttered.

The boys laughed. "We're just joking, Lynn."

I took another sip of the hot chocolate, blowing on it this time and quickly swallowing it. My insides immediately felt warm and I smiled.

"What's that under your cup?" Alex asked.

I looked at him, clearly confused and took the little piece of paper that was under the cup.

You didn't have to get a black coffee to impress me. Everyone does that if they want to get my phone number but you seem actually nice so call me sometime.

And than there was a phone number under the message.

I looked to the counter and caught Jaclyn's eye just before she looked away and turned around, going into the back of the shop.

"Oooooooooooooooooo!" Brian yelled, slamming his hand on the table.

"Dude, you're gonna call her, right?" Alex asked.

I smiled and shrugged. "Maybe."

.
.
.

PLEASE READ!

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this one shot! You can let me know if you have any requests or ideas for one shots and I'll make them. If you want me to do one shots with Lynn and another person from a band or so, just let me know. I'm also thinking about doing some Lynn x reader one shots if that's okay. I think it might me fun.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! I love you guys!

~Kvrstvn