[ѕlow мe down]

[019]

[ѕlow мe down]

-
-
-

Requested by 1samesoul1 . Based on the song Slow Me Down by Issues.
.
.
.

Lynn's POV

"Good morning." Emma dryly said.

"Morning." I said, taking a sip from my coffee.

"I'll be gone for a while. Someone has a part from my car and I need to go get it now. See you soon." she said as she walked out.

"She's spending way to much time on that car." our son Aiden said, looking up from his phone.

"I know. I'll talk to her about it. Don't worry. I'm just going to the store. I'll be back soon." I said.

Aiden nodded and looked back at his phone.

I grabbed my jacket and my car keys before walking out of the door too.

I saw Emma drive away and I quickly got in my car, following after her. I was sure she didn't recognize my car. She never really payed attention to things.

After a few minutes, Emma stopped the car and got out. I saw her walk over to a girl who was standing in front of a house. Emma gave the girl a hug and....kissed her.

She's cheating on me. Somehow I always knew. It felt like my whole started shaking. It felt like I was about to break.

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote the girl's address down, stuffing the paper back in my pocket with shaking hands.

I couldn't forget this. I couldn't forget the urge to put a barrel to her face. It was swallowing my sanity and it was like Emma had stolen my soul.

I went to the store and bought some things to not make anything seem suspicious. I went back home and tried to act as normal as I could after what I had seen.

I was heartbroken but also very angry. I ran up to Emma and my bedroom and opened our safe in the closet.

I sighed as I looked at the gun in front of me. Should I? After pondering for a few minutes, I grabbed the gun and put it in the pocket of my jacket.

Emma still wasn't home so I knew she was still with that fucking slut. I couldn't control my anger anymore. I ran down the stairs.

Aiden asked what was wrong but I just ignored him. He asked again but I ran out of the house, getting in my car and driving away.

Aiden kept calling me but I couldn't pick up now.

When I arrived in front of the house I loaded the gun and took a deep breath.

Aiden's caller ID popped up on my phone and this time I picked up.

"Mom! Where are you? What are you doing?"

"The address is in my jacket." I said before hanging up.

I grabbed the gun and walked up to the door of the house.

I looked through the window and saw Emma and the girl sitting on the couch inside. They were kissing which made me even more angry.

I held the gun up and put my finger on the trigger. I closed my eyes and breathed in. Fuck. Could I really do this? I opened my eyes again when I heard yelling.

Aiden was standing in front of me with his hands up. "Mom, don't do it. I understand you're sad and angry but you're going to make everything worse than it already is. I'm mad too but please don't do it." he said.

I let the gun slip out of my hands onto the ground and fell to my knees, crying. Aiden immediately wrapped his arms around me.

My son, I gotta thank you for calling.
Not sure who I would be if you stopped looking for me.

.
.
.

Thank you for reading this one guys! I tried to make a good one shot. Not sure if it worked out but thanks for the request. Feel free to send more. Hope you enjoyed! I love you guys!

~Kvrstvn