[тнe wιтcнer]

[062]

[тнe wιтcнer]

-
-
-

First of all, thank you for almost 11k reads! Never thought that this book would get so much attention. I really enjoy making these one shots and I'm doing my best to get out of my writer's block and start writing my entirely new book again!

Before you read this one shot please read the little part below or you won't understand shit:

This one shot is based on the game The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This game is set in the medieval times and Witchers are people with special powers who fight all kinds of monsters. It's a really good game and I'm addicted to it right now so here is a one shot. Lynn is a Witcher in this.

Btw there's a new The Witcher series coming on Netflix in like November or December. I'm so excited for that! The trailer is up there or wherever the picture thing is on the browser.

<->

The sun shone down on my skin and made me sweat in my heavy armor as I raced down the streets to Skellige.

I heard from people in Velen that there's supposedly an Ice Giant on the loose. A few whoresons blew up a bomb right at the entrance of the creature's lair which caused it's cave to collapse. The creature managed to get out and now it was looking for a new lair but also for revenge.

All the Witchers at Kaer Morhen knew that Skellige would be doomed if we didn't take out that Ice Gaint. So after losing rock, paper, scissors to Eskel, Lambert and Vesemir, I was the one that had to go to Velen.

Yennefer tried to talk to the other Witchers about it but they wouldn't budge. She didn't like me going on these missions if I really didn't have to or someone else could do it. Even though I was a Witcher and stronger than any human, the sorceress was still worried about me which I found sweet of her. She really cared when her facade crumbled so she wanted to come with me. I declined her at first but she stood her ground.

Yen and I came to a stop at a notice board at the Kaer Trolde harbor. The harbor was one of the busiest ports in Skellige. Goods from all corners of the world were brought here to be sold and traded.

I patted Roach, my dear horse, on her neck as she huffed, and stepped off her back.

As I walked to the notice board, I saw the villagers already noticed our arrival. Nobody was really fond of Witchers and sorceresses. Withers usually helped people by slaying monsters that were disturbing their daily actions but there were some cruel Withers in the past who gave us a bad name.

People hated Yennefer even more than other sorceresses. She has done some things in the past that some didn't like. Her strong and stubborn character didn't help her either.

"Freak." A man muttered, crossing his arms over his chest and shaking his head.

I shot him a glare which made him shut up immediately and tell his kids to go inside the house. Yen followed behind me and giggled. I looked back at her and raised my eyebrow.

"So, do you think there's a contract on the Ice Giant?" Yen asked me in her fabulous British accent. She could literally make anyone swoon with it.

"Don't know." I gave her a short answer.

I didn't look at her but I could tell she was rolling her eyes to my short answer to her question. Yennefer never liked to admit it but she loved my attention. I loved hers too. We were bonded by a spell after all.