[qυeen oғ тнe cloυdѕ]

[030]

[qυeen oғ тнe cloυdѕ]

-
-
-

A little based on King Of The Clouds by Panic! At The Disco.

.
.
.

She is a normal person on earth.

Except for when she's not.

She dreams a lot.

Almost too much.

There are painted skies in her brain when she closes her eyes.

Every day her mind is above space to escape this old world.

When she doesn't dream, she lies awake until the sun hits her face.

At night she elevates from the earth far away to a place where she's free from the weight.

The weight from this whole world.

She says that some only live to die but she lives to fly higher into her dream world far above space.

There are angels in the painted skies in her brain.

She's climbing those ladder to get up there every night to get away from this whole world.

Sometimes she falls from the ladders because nightmares throw stardust in her eyes.

When she's back down, in the backbone of the night, she's combustible.

When she falls, she can't sleep.

She's awake and too tired of this whole world.

She doesn't trust anything.

Or anyone, below the sun.

She doesn't feel anything

At all.

When she gets lifted

She's Queen Of The Clouds.

.
.
.

I feel like this was more of an artistic one shot thing than an actual one shot about Lynn but I am writing about Lynn so yeah. It is kind of based on King Of The Clouds but not really. I just uses the lyrics and tried to make my own story out of it. I hope you guys liked it! I'm probably going to do more of these with Panic! At The Disco songs because the new album is so fucking goooood omg.

I love you guys!

~Kvrstvn