[relaтιon|

[007]

[relaтιon]

-
-
-

"Hey! Lynn!" you hear your sister squeal. You look up from your book to see your sister hugging Lynn. You've had a crush on Lynn since your sister introduced you to her. That was like 2 years ago. You've become pretty close to her.

"Hey Ariana!" Lynn said while she hugged your sister back. She noticed you and smiled, waving a little. You smiled back. They pulled away from the hug and went to the kitchen. They came back with chips and a few cans of soda.

You chuckled. "What are you laughing about y/n?" your sister snapped.

"I'm just thinking about how big of a fat ass you are." you joked. You sister didn't seem to get it was a joke. She gave the cans to Lynn and started to throw pillows from the couch at you. You dodged most of them and smiled in victory.

"I hate you y/n." she said, slightly irritated.

"Like I don't already know that." You sat back down on the couch and grabbed your book.

"Would you like to watch a movie with us y/n?" Lynn asked. You looked up and met her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Ah hell no!" your sister yelled. "She's not ruining our sleepover."

"Wow. Easy. I'll just silently sit in a corner of the room. You won't even notice I'm there." you said, trying to hold in your laugh. You loved annoying your sister. You would also spent more time with Lynn so you happily agreed.

"Come on." Lynn chuckled and dragged both you and your sister up the stairs.

Your sister sat down on her bed and took her laptop to search for a movie on Netflix.

"Is it okay if I already change into my pajamas?" Lynn asked. Your sister nodded.

"You can change in my room if you want." you offered. Lynn nodded and thanked you. She went to change. You helped your sister pick a movie and stood up from the bed again.

"I'm just going to grab my phone from my room." you told your sister as you walked out of her room to go into your room. Of course you totally forgot that Lynn was changing there. You opened your door and saw Lynn in just her underwear. You quickly covered your eyes and yelled apologies at Lynn.

You quickly ran to your phone, grabbed it and ran out the door again, almost falling on the way out.

Lynn quickly put on her pajamas and ran after you.

"What took you guys so long?! Like omg. Slowpokes." your sister said in a bitchy voice. Yes, she was the kind of popular bitch who said the word 'like' to much but makes it sound like really bitchy. She wasn't all bad though. She didn't bully anyone and she got good grades. Lynn was her best friend. They were inseparable so that made Lynn also pretty popular at school. She didn't really look like a popular kid because she always wore full black clothes, like you and her hair was shaved at both sides of her head. She looked too badass to be popular.

You awkwardly laughed at your sisters comment and went to sit down on her bed. Lynn sat down in between you two. The movie started and you saw that your sister picked a horror movie. Oh no.

The movie wasn't really that scary. Or so you thought. There was a jumpscare and the three of you literally jumped. Lynn grabbed your arm and clang onto it.

OH MY SHITTY MCDONALDS EMPLOYESS. SHE IS TOUCHING YOU. She has your arm in her hand. Ommmmmmgggggggggg. Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.

You almost squealed but managed to keep your cool.