[ѕoυlмaтeѕ]

[048]

[ѕoυlмaтeѕ]

-
-
-

"Did you really make me come here to just call me and tell me you can't fucking come?!" I yelled in my phone.

"No no no no. I am coming but I'm just gonna be a little late."

I sighed. "We're gonna miss the movie, Sasha."

There was a silence that lasted for a few seconds. "We can just watch a different movie."

Since Sasha got her new boyfriend, Danny she had always been hanging out with him and making up stupid excuses why she can't hang out with me. I don't know what I would do if I saw Danny alone. Probably torture him and bury him alive in a hole in my backyard.

"No, Sasha. I wanted to see Shrek 2. I'm going home. Bye." I ended the phone call before my best friend could react and put my phone back in my pocket.

I turned around and because I was so agitated, I didn't see that someone was walking by so I bumped into them.

I was sent back by the force I bumped into them but the person grabbed my shoulder to stop me from falling.

I looked up at the person. It was a girl that looked around my age. She had long blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her hair was tucked behind her ear, letting the sun shine on the side of her face.

My eyes were ripped away from her when I felt a burning pain on my shoulder.

I immediately took a step back which caused the girl to let go of my shoulder.

I grabbed my shoulder and tried to see what was going on.

That's when I saw fingerprints. They were red almost like.... they were burned into my skin.

The girl had a shocked look on her face. "Wow." she whispered.

"What the hell is this?" I asked, trying not to attract too much attention by raising my voice just a little.

She frowned. "I-I don't know. I-I'm sorry if I hurt you."

I felt a hand on my other shoulder and immediately turned around.

I came to face with an older woman who looked in her 80s She was smiling at me sweetly.

"Congratulations, honey." she said, softly patting my shoulder.

I looked back at the girl and she shrugged so I looked back at the woman. "Congratulations for what?" I asked.

The older woman pointed at the burned fingertips on my shoulder.

"Her fingertips burned into your skin when she touched you for the first time. She's your soulmate, honey." the older woman said. She smiled at the girl and I one last time before she walked away to another lady.

She grabbed her hand and smiled as they walked away together.

The girl cleared her throat. "So...we're soulmates, huh." she said.

I turned back to her. "I thought things like these didn't really happen in real life and my parents just told me these made up things as bedtime stories when I was a kid."

The girl scratched her neck. "Well, I guess this is real."

There was awkward silence for a few minutes with us just taking some glanced at each other but looking away most of the time.

"So, do you maybe wanna see Shrek 2?" the girl asked.

I chuckled. "I was gonna watch that with my friend but she dumped me so, why the hell not?"

The girl smiled. "Funny that you say that. The same thing happened to me."

She held her hand out and I rolled my eyes as I took it and we walked into the cinema.

I guess this all happened because of Danny so..... I won't bury him in my backyard.

At least not yet. *insert winky face*

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you liked this one shot!

Thanks for reading, voting snd commenting. I really appreciate it.

I love you gays and not gays and half gays and other things!

~Kvrstvn