[вrυхa]

[066]

[вrυхa]

-
-
-

I'm really into medieval shit right now because I still love The Witcher and because the series on Netflix is now out, I can fangirl in peace again. Soooo here's another Witcher one shot with Lynn as the Witcher of course.

Ps: Yennefer is so hot and I'm so gAy goodbye.

-
-
-

Lynn

"Miss?"

I slowly lifted my head from the drink in front of me and looked at a girl at seemed to be at least 8 years old. Some strands of her blonde hair hung over her scared eyes.

"Hmm?"

The girl frowned before continuing, nervously playing with her hands. "Are you a Witcher? I've heard stories about them and their white hair."

I stared at the girl for a few more seconds and leaned back in my chair. "I am."

The girl's eyes widened. She didn't expect me to actually be a Witcher. "My mom told me to ask a Witcher to come see my father if I ever stumbled upon one. Father came home one day and he was acting all abnormal and he was scared. There's something wrong with him Miss Witcher."

I sighed and grabbed my mug, chugging it empty. "Where is your home?"

The girl pointed to the door. "Oh just a few houses away. I'll lead the way Miss Witcher." The girl smiled, her whole mood changing from scared to happy.

I stood up and smiled at the girl as I towered above her. "Go on."

The little girl hopped out of the bar and throught the streets of Velen until she reached a hut that looked the same as every other one around it.

She barged into the door with me following behind her. An older woman came running out of a different room towards the girl and started to yell at her.

"Beatrice! How many times do I have to tell you to not be so loud! Your father is sleepi-" the woman stopped talking when she saw me.

She turned her eyes back to the little girl. "Why is there a Witcher in our house?"

The girl frowned. "Mother, you told me to bring a Witcher here, if I ever found one, to look at father.

The little girl's mother looked at me again. Her green eyes widened when I stared at her with my yellow ones. "Where is he?"

The mother just gestured to followed her. I walked behind her into the room she came out of. There was a man laying down on a bed. He was pale and didn't look healthy in general.

I stood at the side of his bed and let my eyes roam over him. "Who did this to you?"

The man slowly opened his eyes at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. He cleared his throat and started talking. "I was out in the woods not too far away from here when I saw a young woman with black hair just standing between some ruins of an old building. I wanted to make sure she was fine so I yelled but she didn't answer. When I got closer, I was able to have a look at her face. God she was so pale, I'd never seen anything like it before. She has blood dripping from her mouth and there was a rabbit laying on the ground in front of her. She started singing a shrill and sickening song in some language I didn't understand. I went even closer and the next thing I knew, I was being thrown back by a piercing scream the woman let out, and landed against a tree. I blacked out and when I woke up again, I went home as quickly as possible." The man stopped talking and started coughing.