[welcoмe тo тнe panιc rooм]

[016]

[welcoмe тo тнe panιc rooм]

-
-
-

Lynn

I woke up in this room. I didn't know what I was doing there or how I got there.

Panic Room

It popped up in my head and didn't leave. It had to mean something. Was this the 'Panic Room'?

The room made the hairs on my arms stand up. It frightened me. The color had probably left my face completely because of how scared I was.

I took my phone. No signal. It was making my skin crawl.

The silence was so loud. I held my hands against my ears to stop the beeping noise that I heard but it didn't work.

Suddenly the light sparked and flickered. I saw a shadow emerge from the corner of the room.

Was it a monster much bigger than me? I couldn't control what would happen if it was.

A girl stepped into the light. She had a straitjacket on. She looked so helpless.

She looked at me like she had seen a ghost. Maybe she hadn't seen a human in some time.

"Welcome to the Panic Room, where all your darkest fears are gonna come for."

The girl stepped a little closer to me. She tried to reach but couldn't because of the straitjacket.

"Welcome to the Panic Room, you'll know I wasn't joking when you see them too."

The girl somehow managed to get the staitjacket off and took my cheeks in her hands. She looked into my eyes and nodded before she disappeared into the corner of the room once again.

I was still waiting, my hands shaking. I looked at the iron door in front of me. Maybe the coast was clear but these voices and these strange noises, they followed me in here. I heard them before but now in this room they only got stronger.

Suddenly I heard wolves crying. The noises were so loud for hours until they finally stopped and the girl emerged from the shadows again.

"There's no crying wolves now. 'Cause the truth has settled. Hiding under goose down. For your nightmare to begin."

It was all hell raising, hair raising.

I was ready for the worst.

.
.
.

Again a one shot that doesn't make sense and is based on a song. Hope you liked it. If you have requests for one shots let me know!

Vote and comment and blabla if you want to!

CHAPTER TWO OF MY STORY CALLED FALSE ALARM IS OUT NOW!

~Kvrstvn